ACCESS Florida Number - Help Guide
ACCESS Florida Phone Number
ACCESS(Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency) Florida is a service portal of department of children and family. The department service offers access to number of benefits and services. The access Florida is a one stop destination that provides benefits and support services regarding programs and facilities. Customers can call at 850-300-4323 to seek direct assistance regarding services.
- ACCESS Florida General Service: Clients can call at 850-300-4323 for general assistance regarding various social and finance assistance programs.
- Access Florida Adoption Service: In order to seek adoption assistance, call at (352) 540-4338 to connect directly with a service executive.
- Adult Protective Services: The Florida department of children and family service offers assistance to prevent domestic violence. Call at 800-799-7233 to seek needed support.
- Background Screening: In order to seek information about background screening and verification, call at 850-300-4323 to connect.
- Child Care: Questions and queries regarding child care can be addressed at 212-835-7610 .
- Child Welfare: In order to speak with a child welfare counselor, call at 1.800.422.4453 .
- Foster Care: The department has foster care assistance available at 850-300-4323 .
- Homelessness: For information and support regarding homelessness programs, call at 850-439-3009 .
- Individual with a Disability: The department offers assistance regarding disability and other programs at 850-300-4323 .
- Access Florida Number Pensacola Fl: The service helpline is 1-866-762-2237 .
- Access Florida Number Tallahassee: Department of Children and Families office at Tallahassee is 850-300-4323.
- Access Florida Number for Interview: dial 850-300-4323 to complete an interview telephonically.
- Access Florida Medicaid Phone Number: Questions regarding Medicaid, please call at 1-877-711-3662 Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Access Florida Phone Number Tampa: Customers can call at 850-300-4323 to seek direct support.
- Access Florida Phone Number Orlando: For Orlando office, dial 850-300-4323 to contact a service executive.
Access Florida Number Food Stamps
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is a federal food assistance program formerly known as "Food Stamp". The program is meant for low income families to cover food needs. Under this program the eligible families and individuals can avail food benefits. Customers can call at 1-877-842-6273 for immediate food assistance. The helpline remains available between Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern Time.
Access Florida Number EBT:
The food benefits are transferred through electronic means via a card called Electronic benefit transfer card (EBT). Customers can call at 1-888-356-3281 to seek all needed assistance regarding the EBT card. The cardholders can also call at 1-888-328-6399 to check the EBT card balance.
Check Benefits of Food Stamp
The eligible persons and families can buy fresh food items by using the EBT card at grocery stores. The food items include the following:
1. Fruits and vegetables
2. Meat, poultry, and fish
3. Dairy products
4. Breads and cereals
Check ACCESS Florida Food Stamp Eligibility
Individuals and families must meet the income criteria to avail food benefits. The income for a family must be $1,830 a month. The elderly people age 60 or older are also eligible. A person with disability must have assets of $2,500 or less to apply for food stamp benefits. Customers can seek help regarding eligibility at 888-356-3281 and for EBT services dial 866-762-2237
Access Florida Login
The Access Florida login account provides access to multiple online services and products. Clients can check the benefits, apply for benefits, financial assistance and medical support. To create a Login account for access Florida visit the below given instructions.
- Go to the Access Florida service portal.
- Click on "Login or Create Your MyACCESS Account" under Access my benefits.
- Enter personal information like name Name, Date of Birth and Email Address
- Choose your "userid and password".
- Answer the security questions.
- Complete Account Registration
- Click "next" to complete the process.
Benefits of ACCESS Florida Account
By creating an online account, a user can access multiple services and programs. The services are mentioned below that can be accessed.
- Abuse Hotline and Adoption
- Adult Protective Services
- Background Screening
- Child Care and Child Welfare
- Children's Legal Services
- Community Based Care
- Domestic Violence
- Foster Care and Homelessness
- Human Trafficking
- Independent Living
Access Florida Hours
Access Florida has different operational hours for different services and offices. Check the below mentioned help sections to collect information about hours.
- Access Florida Customer Service Number Hours: The helpline 1-866-762-2237 remains active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access Florida Office Hours: The office hours are Monday-Friday 7am to 6pm, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Access Florida Wauchula Fl Hours: The operational hours are Monday to Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Access Florida Cocoa Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 - 3:00
- Access Florida Kissimmee Hours: The community service hours for Kissimmee are Monday to Friday 9AM–5PM, Saturday and Sunday Closed.
- Access Florida Sebring Hours: The service hours are Monday to Friday: 8AM–5PM.
- Access Florida Sharer Road Hours: The center also offers 8AM - 5PM (M – F).
- Access Florida Jacksonville Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 - 3:00.
- What Time Does Access Florida Open: The access Florida portal remains available 24 hours a day.
- What Time Does My Access Florida Close: The services are available 24x7 all days.
How to Find My Access Florida Case Number
My access Florida case number is required to check any information about benefits or changes reported online. The case number can be check by following two means.
1. The My Florida Access case number can be found at the top of any mail or Florida DCF caseworker letter received by the applicant.
2. Visit the ACCESS Florida account and check the status of Florida Food Stamp application to find the case number. For direct assistance call at 850-300-4323 to ask for case number related assistance.
How Do I Reset My Access Florida Account
To reset Access Florida account follow the below steps:
- Go to the Access Florida service portal.
- Click on "Forgot User Name" or "Forgot Password"
- Follow the on-screen instruction.
- Enter personal and contact details to reset the account.
How to Upload Documents to My Access Florida Account
To Upload documents online follow the below steps:
1. Go to "my benefits" homepage.
2. Click the "upload and view my documents".
3. Click the "add" button.
4. Enter asked information and upload document.
5. Click "add" again.
Send Documents Via Fax: Applicants can send all important documents via fax at 1-866-886-4342
What Does Pended Mean on Access Florida
The pended or pending status of Access Florida application means that the case is under review. The pended status also means that the application is being worked on by department staff. Call at 850-300-4323 to seek direct assistance from the customer service department.
- ACCESS Florida Login
- Access Canberra s In Australia
- Almo ACCESS
- DCF ACCESS
- Acer In Florida
- Acer Orlando Florida
- Alcoholic Jacksonville Florida
- Alro Metals Orlando Florida
- Altec Jacksonville Florida
- Animal Tallahassee Florida
- Apple Jacksonville Florida
- Apple Florida
- Arlington Tire And Service Jacksonville Florida
- Audemars Piguet Florida
- Audi Jacksonville Florida
- Auto Jacksonville Florida
- Auto Super Tallahassee Florida
- AutoNation Ford Jacksonville Florida
- Autonation Honda Hollywood Florida
- Bass Pro Orlando Florida
- Bayard Jacksonville Florida
- Bell Helicopter Florida
- Black And Decker Florida
- Black And Decker Jacksonville Florida
- Black And Decker Orlando Florida
- Black and Decker Tampa Florida
- BMW Jacksonville Florida
- Bombardier Florida
- Breitling Florida
- Brian Milton Florida
- Broadway Stuart Florida
- Brother Florida
- Call Customer Jacksonville Florida
- Carmax Jacksonville Florida
- Cessna Florida
- CFX (Central Florida Expressway) Customer s
- CFX (Central Florida Expressway) s
- CFX (Central Florida Expressway) Ves s
- Christian Central Florida
- Cirrus Florida
- Comcast Dania Beach Florida
- Comcast Hollywood Florida
- Comcast Jacksonville Florida
- Comcast Outage Lake Worth Florida
- Comcast s In Florida
- Community Center Jacksonville Florida
- Community Central Florida
- Community Humanitarian Pasco Florida
- DCF Jacksonville Florida