The Amazon HR (Human Resource) department is responsible for workforce management and address workforce related issues. The HR department provides all needed assistance regarding employee issues, jobs, recruitment, payroll and employee benefits.
Amazon Human Resource Department Contact
Amazon ERC Service Phone Number(888) 892-7180
Amazon HR Service Number 206-922-0880
Amazon Customer Service Number1-888-280-4331
The HR department has active helpline channels to address multiple queries and questions regarding employee work shifts, payroll, work completion and allotment. Employees and clients can call the HR department at below mentioned contacts.
What does Amazon HR Do?
The HR department is responsible for total employee management, talent management, planning and employee engagement. The main operations of the HR department include the following:
- HR department is responsible for workforce management and development
- The department is meant to recruit the best human resource
- Human resource department provides training services to improve skills of employees
- Payment, retirement benefits and health benefits are managed by HR department
- The department also publish information about vacancies, recruitment and hold job interview
Amazon HR Contact Email
Amazon HR department can be emailed at email@example.com
about employee issues, job queries, human resource management, etc. Employees and job aspirants can contact the HR office at (888) 892-7180
. The HR center remains open between 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CET
throughout the week.
Amazon HR Number Las Vegas
The Las Vegas office for HR related queries can be contacted at (206) 266-1000
. The office address is "650 E Owens Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 89030, United States".
Amazon HR Contact UK
Call at 0800 496 1081
to contact the Amazon UK HR office. The calling hours are Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Amazon HR Service Department Phone Number
Check the below helpline numbers to connect with different sections and branches of Amazon HR department.
Amazon HR Number USA
Applicants from USA can contact the Amazon HR department at (888) 892-7180
Amazon HR Number Las Vegas
Dial Las Vegas HR department at (206) 266-1000
Amazon HR Number for Employees
Existing and former employee can call at (888) 892-7180
Amazon HR Number Bessemer Al
The fulfillment center at Amazon Bessemer Alabama at (206) 898-0113
Amazon HR Number Tracy CA
The California center for HR services can be contacted at (209) 831-6490
Amazon HR Number Bakersfield CA
Dial (888) 829-7180
to contact Bakersfield Center.
Amazon HR Number Monee IL
Amazon office a Monee Illinois, can be contacted at (214)765-7328
Amazon HR Number for Former Employees
Contact at (888) 892-7180
Amazon HR Number ERC
Employment Resource Center (ERC) can be accessed at (888) 892-7180
Dfw8:00 a.m.azon HR Number
DFW8 2700 Regent Blvd Irving, TX center can be contacted at (206)266-1000
Las7:00 a.m.azon HR Number
Call at 206-922-0880
to connect with HR service.
Dal9:00 a.m.azon HR Number
DAL9 1400 SOUTHPORT PKWY WILMER, TX location of Amazon can be contacted at (206)266-1000
Amazon Fulfillment HR Phone Number
Clients can call at (888) 892-7180
to seek assistance from fulfillment center
Amazon HR Contact Canada
Amazon Canada human resources phone number for Canada us 206-922-0880
Amazon HR Email Address
The registered email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon A to Z HR Number
Amazon A to Z is a one stop facility for current employees of Amazon. The service allows to claim benefits, manage daily HR issues, etc. Contact the HR center at 800 792 463
or +39 02 8295 0296
between 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CET.
Amazon HR Service Hours
Amazon HR Phone Number Hours
The HR office remains open from 09:30 a.m. to 05:30 p.m.
Best Time to Call Amazon HR
The best calling time is at 10:00 a.m.
ERC Amazon Phone Hours
The service number is available from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Amazon Warehouse HR HoursMonday to Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Amazon Sr HR Assistant HoursMonday to Thursday 4x10 Hours.
What Time Does Amazon HR OpenAmazon HR office remain open 09:30 a.m. Until 05:30 p.m.
What Time Does Amazon HR CloseThe HR office closes every day at 5:00 p.m.
Amazon Application Help Contact
Amazon fulfillment center is committed to deliver all needed help regarding applications and job interviews. The application center works under the HR offices and provide all possible help. The application center can be contacted at (888) 892-7180
to seek all needed help.
How to Apply at Amazon HR Center
In order to apply for jobs at Amazon via the HR center, follow the below mentioned steps:
- First visit the Amazon jobs portal
- Create an Account with a registered email address and a six-number pin
- Verify account by opening email link or at phone number
- SignIn into account and click on "Apply" for the job interested
- click "Start Application"
- Enter the "assessment" related information like details about previous jobs, puzzle queries, etc.
- Chose the "shift schedule" and "location"
- Click on "Select this job"
- Review details and click on "Accept Offer"
- Read details and answer "Background check" questions
- Schedule a Pre-hire appointment
- Review all details like job details, background check information, and the date and location of pre-hire appointment
- Click "Submit application" to finish
Text AMAZON to 77088
to get text alerts for new jobs and Text "STOP"
What is an Amazon HR Business Partner?
Amazon HR business partners are responsible for association between HR and wider site management team. The HR partners are engaged across the worldwide. The main focus of HR partners is talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. The role and responsibility of HR business partner include the following:
- HR partners are committed to develop and lead a team of professional for Company growth
- The Amazon HR partner is responsible for identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- The partner should be able to understand opportunities and suggest approaches, policies and procedure
- Apply all types of upstream and downstream talent programs
- Monitor employee activities assure maximum employee engagement
Check Eligibility for Amazon HR Partner Job?
To apply for Amazon HR partner jobs at different locations, an applicant must possess the below qualification.
- A Bachelor's Degree from accredited university
- Three years of human resources generalist experience
- Worked as supporting hourly employee client groups
- Work experience of a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
- Demonstrator experience for managing and leading employees
1. Master's Degree or MBA in HRM
2. Proficiency with HRIS System
3. Human Resources experience with Fortune 500 companies.
Call for Support
For any queries or questions, call the HR service center at 888) 829-7180
to access the Amazon human resource department or contact through the email address at email@example.com
Amazon HR Services
Employment Resource Center (Amazon ERC) is a dedicated section of Amazon. The HR services include multiple programs and functions. The HR department is responsible for employee engagement, training, skill enhancement, etc. The main HR services of Amazon include the following:
- HR services are important for the development of Company
- HR service section serves as one-stop destination for employee queries
- Manages and provides employee benefits and compensations
- Keeps track for employee pays, shifts and performance
- Arranges employee training programs and conferences
- The HR section addresses queries regarding retirement benefits, employee health benefits and insurance plans
Amazon HR Shared Services
The HR shared service section is meant to operate services like Payroll, Procurement, Engineering, Master data, Compliance, IT and Legal.
Contact for Amazon HR Service
In order to connect with Amazon HR service department, use the below mentioned contacts.
Amazon HR Customer Service Number1-800-372-8066
Amazon HR 24 Service Phone Number (888) 829-7180
Amazon HR E-mail Addresscis@amazon.com
Amazon HR Service Hours09:30 a.m. to 05:30 p.m.