Apple Support Email - Text Support Guide
Apple Support Email
Apple is an international brand that produces smartphone, laptops, watches and other items. The customer service department assures all possible assistance via different means. Customers can avail direct assistance from the support team via below mentioned means.
- Apple Contact Support Email: In order to avail assistance regarding Apple products, send email at or call directly at 800–275–2273
- Apple Music Support Email: Send a query or question via email at to ask for music related support.
- Apple Developer Support Email: Developers can seek assistance regarding multiple issues at (888) 840–8433 .
- Apple Card Support Email: There is no published email for Apple card. However for direct assistance, call at 877-255-5923 .
- Apple Canada Support: Call the Apple Canada technical support at 800-263-3394 .
- Apple Australia Support: Dial 1300-321-456 to seek all needed assistance.
Apple Support Email Refund
Check how to request a refund for apps or content purchased from Apple.
1. Sign in to Apple reportproblem .
2. Tap or click "I'd like to" then choose "Request a refund."
3. Enter a reason why you want a refund.
4. Then choose "Next".
5. Choose the app, subscription, or other item for Refund.
6. Choose "Submit".
How to Report Apple Spam/Scam Email?
Apple provides support to report suspicious emails, messages, and calls. Customers can avail instant support to report suspicious activities. The support team encourage clients to report phishing emails via the below means.
Report Suspicious SMS Text: in order to report a suspicious SMS text message that claims to be from Apple. First take a screenshot of the message and send the screenshot via email to .
To Report Spam Or Suspicious Emails: Suspicious emails received in iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, can be send to .
To Report Spam Messages: The spam massages can be reported by taping the "Report Junk" option available under the message.
Note: Customers can also call the technical support team at 800–275–2273 to avail all needed assistance.
Apple iCloud Email Support
Apple iCloud is a cloud-storage and cloud-computing service from Apple. The program allows to save photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts and etc. The program is secure and protected by personal username and password.
How to Setup Or Create ICloud Account?
To create an iCloud account, customer need to follow the below steps:
- Open the Account settings on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap "Forgot password" or "don't have an Apple ID".
- Tap "Create a Free Apple ID".
- Select date of birth and enter name.
- Click on "Next".
- Tap on "Use your current email address" or "Get iCloud email address".
- Follow the instructions and verify the email.
- Now go to "Settings" and tap on "Signin"
- Enter your "Apple ID and password".
- Tap on "iCloud" and turn the features "ON"
Apple Icloud Email Change
Check how to change Apple ID to a different email address by below means.
1. Go to appleid.apple.com and "sign in".
2. Select Security section, and choose "Apple ID".
3. Enter email address to be used as ID.
4. Choose "Change Apple ID".
Apple Support Email Not Working
There are many reasons that can hamper the email service. To resolve the issues, try below discussed means.
- Visit the "apple.com" on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to check the internet connectivity.
- To check iCloud email is working log on another devices like Mac.
- Check the mail service is "turned on" in Settings on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Turn your device off and back on
- Turn off the settings and restart the device.
What is the Apple Email App?
Apple email App is a onestop solutions to view, manage and access all mails from one place. The app is designed to use on iPhone iPad and Apple Watch. The app allows to attach images, scan documents, create sketches and attach files to emails with handy tools. The Feature of Apple Email App include the following:
- Access email from iCloud, Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, and Outlook.
- Get and view emails from different accounts in a single inbox.
- Choose a specific mailbox, or filter tot Unread or Flagged messages.
- The app allows to find messages by sender, recipient, or subject.
- Manage inbox by blocking a sender or muting notifications.
- Mark the important contacts as VIPs to receive notifications.
- The app allows to use a swipe gestures to quickly archive, delete, flag, or mark messages.
- Empowers to add images, scan documents, create sketches, attach files and access text formatting tools.
- The app enables a user to format font style, size, and color.
- Allows to use markup to add drawings, comments, or a signature.
How to Set Up Apple Email App Account?
To receive emails from iCloud, Google, or Yahoo in Apple email App, set the account by following below steps.
- Go to Settings and then tap Accounts.
- Select set up email account automatically.
- Tap "Add Account", then select email provider.
- Enter email address and password.
- Tap "Next" and wait for Mail to verify account.
- Tap in Save to setup the account.
Apple Email App Not Working
If your Apple email App is not working, try the below troubleshoot tips.
- Restart iPhone
- Check Status of Mail Server
- Check Mail Fetch Settings
- Check Mail Notification Settings
- Disable VPN
- Enable Mobile Data for Mail App
- Check Device Storage Space
- Check iCloud Storage Space
- Reset All Settings
Apple Email Verification
Apple assures security and privacy to uses by email verification. In order to verify the email address, go through the below help topic.
How to Verify Apple Email Address?
1. Sign in to "appleid.apple.com".
2. Select "Personal Information".
3. Choose "Reachable At", then select the "Add button".
4. Enter your additional email address.
5. A verification code will be send to that address.
6. Enter the verification code and select "Continue".
Apple Email Verification Code Not Received
Apple send email verification codes in case of password reset, reset security questions, or added a new email address. If a client doesn't receive verification code, try the below troubleshoot means.
- Search for the email
- Make sure you're checking the correct email account
- Get a code from Settings
- Request account recovery to regain access to your account
How to Change Apple ID Email?
To change the email for Apple ID, follow below given instructions.
- Visit the Account settings on Apple device.
- Go to "Manage My Account".
- Scroll down to the Security section.
- Click on the "Edit button".
- Scroll down to Notification Email.
- Click "Edit Email Address".
- Enter a new notification email address. Click "Continue".
- A verification code will be sent to chosen email address.
- Enter the code and Click on "Done" to finish.
How to Send An Email to Apple Support
Apple has no published email address for most of the services and products. Apple offers support via phone and in-store appointments. Apple handles the most issues and technical queries through the below mentioned contact channels.
- Sales and Product Inquiries: 800–692–7753
- Apple Enterprise Sales: (877) 412–7753
- Apple Government Sales: (877) 418–2573
- Apple Store for Business: 1–800–854–3680
- Apple Store for Education: 1–800–692–7753
- Apple Media Helpline: (408) 974–2042
- Apple Software Upgrade Center: (888) 840–8433
- Reseller Referral (Resellers, Trainers, Consultants): (800) 538–9696
- U.S. technical support: 800–275–2273
- Apple Support Appointment
- Apple Abu Dhabi UAE
- Apple Airpods Repair Near Me
- Apple Authorised Singapore
- Apple Authorized Near Me
- Apple Battery Replacement Singapore
- Apple Birmingham Alabama
- Apple Computer
- Apple Customer Service Email
- Apple Customer Service Hours
- Apple Customer Service ITunes
- Apple Customer Service Number
- Apple Hamilton
- Apple Help Number
- Apple Ipad Singapore
- Apple Iphone Repairs London UK
- Apple Iphone Saudi Arabia
- Apple Iphone Dubai UAE
- Apple IPhone Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- Apple Iphone Singapore
- Apple Ipod Kuwait UAE
- Apple IPod Toronto Canada
- Apple Ipod Singapore
- Apple Italy
- Apple Jacksonville Florida
- Apple Kuwait
- Apple Lincoln Nebraska
- Apple Los Angeles
- Apple Mac Repair Malaysia
- Apple Mac UK
- Apple Malaysia
- Apple Moncton New Brunswick
- Apple Montreal
- Apple Ohio
- Apple Oklahoma City
- Apple Palmerston North
- Apple Phoenix Arizona
- Apple Repair Oregon
- Apple Repair Colorado Springs Colorado
- Apple Richmond Virginia
- Apple Scottsdale Arizona
- Apple Brampton
- Apple Calgary
- Apple Connecticut
- Apple Dubai UAE
- Apple Florida
- Apple Glasgow
- Apple Halifax