Availity Provider Service Portal - Complete Informative Guide & Service Numbers
Availity Provider Service Numbers
- Availity Client Services: 1.800. 282.4548 Monday–Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm ET
- Availity Essentials Pro (RCM) Customers: 1-877-927-8000
- Corporate Headquarters Address:: 5555 Gate Pkwy, Ste. 110, Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Indianapolis, Indiana Office Address: 510 East 96th Street, Ste. 400, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Check the Features of Availity Provider Service Portal
The online portal produces multiple services and support to registered users. The users can access the below mentioned services.
- Patient Registration: The secure and online platform empower healthcare professionals to register patients for multiple health plans
- Prior Authorizations and Referrals: The portal provides support for patient referrals and authorization.
- Patient Payments: The provider portal allows to receive patient payments, check transactions and keep record of billings
- File Claims: Availity provider portal allows to file claims for all professional health plans and dental plans
- Track Claim Status: The online portal enables a registered user to check the status of claims and collect details
- Provider Information Management: User can manage information, personal accounts and also update the information
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERAs): The portal provides support and information on remittance and repayments
- Multi-payer Portal: The portal assures balanced workflow for all participating health plans
- Electronic Transactions: Provides safe and secure platform for transactions like ANSI, HIPAA, and HL7. Clients can also check status of transactions
Availity Provider Account Registration
Customers can register any provider portal on Availity. To register for the Availity portal follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to the Availity official portal at "www.availity.com/essentials"
- Click on "Register" Option available on the top of the page
- Select the "organization type" among the given option
- Enter personal and contact information like name, address, email and phone number
- Choose a region where business is established
- Click on "Continue" option
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the registration
What are the Availity Provider Portal Registration Requirements?
To register a portal on Availity a user must need the below items.
1. Arrange a good speed internet connection
2. A Working browser in computer like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (version 79 or higher), or Firefox.
4. Device must support screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or greater.
5. An Up-to-date antivirus software.
6. Latest version of Adobe Reader software, to view PDF forms.
Who can Register on Availity Provider Portal?
The Availity Portal is available for the below mentioned users.
- Healthcare Professionals: Healthcare providers can register on the online platform. The healthcare providers include physician practice, mental health provider, specialist, medical transportation service, or non-physician provider
- Billing Service Provider: Service providers who submit claims and bills on behalf of a provider can also register on the portal
- Health Plan Provider: Health insurance providers can also register on the Availity service portal
- Software Vendors: Companies offering different software for healthcare industry can register on the online platform
Availity Provider Account Support
Availity provider portal as mentioned above is a secure real time online platform dedicated to providers and payers. The platform enables payers and providers to connect electronically.
How to Access Account?
To login into the portal go through the below steps.
1. First of all visit the Availity portal at www.availity.com .
2. Click on "Login" option.
3. Enter a UserID and password.
4. Click on Log in to access the account.
How to Recover a Forgotten Password: Clients can recover a forgotten password easily. Click on "Forgot password" option at the bottom of login page. Enter a valid userid and continue with prompts to recover a password.
Availity Provider Service Portal Not Working
In case Availity provider portal is not responding or facing problems with Login, call the Availity client services at 1-800-282-4548 . For technical assistance call at 1-877-927-8000 . Users can also check the availity portal outage to collect details about the network errors.
Availity Provider Portal New UserAll eligible new users can visit the official web portal of availity at "www.availity.com/essentials" and click on "Register" option to create a user ID and password for login profile.
Availity Provider Service Portal Aetna
Aetna life insurance group use Availity provider portal to connect with payers. The group empower clients to use the Availity portal to access the below mentioned services.
- Submit claims of various health plans
- Apply for get authorizations and referrals
- Collect all information about patient benefits and eligibility
- Upload medical records and supporting documentation
- Clients can file all types of disputes and appeals
Update account and personal information
Availity Insurance Provider Service Portal
Availity platform is use by various healthcare insurance providers. The platform allows clients and providers to transfer information and communicate on real-time platform. Numbers of healthcare insurance providers are using the Availity portal to connect with clients.
Availity Provider Service Portal for BCBS
The Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network are using the Availity portal to connect with clients and provider better consumer experience. The clients of Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) can avail the below facilities from Availity provider portal.
1. Check eligibility criteria and benefits of various BCBS health insurance plans.
2. Allows to submit requests for authorization and referrals of patients.
3. Clients are empowered to submit appeals along with scanning and uploading related documents.
4. File an insurance claim and check status of claims.
5. Navigate through multiple Blue Cross and BCN resources.
Note: To seek direct assistance call at 1-800-282-4548 between Monday through Friday at 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
How to Use Availity Provider Service Portal
In order to use the Availity provider portal follow, the below instructions.
1. Visit the Availity provider portal Account page.
2. Click on "Login" option.
3. Click on "Payer Spaces" located on the navigation bar.
4. Select "Resources".
5. Enroll in the "Eligibility and Benefits".
Call for Help: To seek direct assistance regarding account registration and tool usage call at 1-800-282-4548 between Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST.
Availity Dental Provider Account Help Guide
Availity dental provider portal allows dental plan/payer to manage all work online and serve clients better. The dental provider portal allows dental service providers and clients to check eligibility and benefits, manage claims, view remittances and etc. The main services and benefits of the portal include the follow:
- Portal provide all-in one secure online tool for all office work.
- The portal helps dental professionals to treat and obtain cost estimates.
- Collect fast and secure information about patients insurance claims and patient eligibility.
- Patients and providers can submit claims and attachments easily online.
- Track and view claim history and submit attachments online.
- Professionals can register multiple users and manage all records.
- The portal enables to handle electronic payments and bills.
How to Access on Availity Dental Provider Service Portal?
Clients can visit the Availity Dental account page and enter a valid UserID and password to access the account. New users or clients can click on "Register" to create an account.
- Century Healthcare Provider Phone Number
- Cigna Providers Login
- EviCore Provider Customer Service
- EyeMed Provider Phone Number
- EyeSynergy Provider Service Portal
- Innovista Provider Service Portal
- MassHealth Provider Online
- Masshealth Provider
- Provider Online
- UHC Provider Service Portal
- CPS Portal Service
- White Plains Volkswagen
- Paragon Honda Woodside
- Dish TV
- Raymond Weil Repair
- KCLS Issaquah
- Gale's Auto Body
- Form 1195 Identity Declaration
- Excavation Contracts
- Bill Of Sale Alberta
- Asphalt Near.me
- Asphalt Contract
- Paving Contract
- NYC Doe Payroll Portal
- Home Depot Pay Stub
- W9 Form 2022
- Line 6 Parts
- Comenity.net Carters Activate
- Aetna Claims
- Conns.com Activate
- Claw Mail GGC
- Kingpin Parking
- Expedite TV
- Expedite TV Customer Service
- MasterBrand One Touch
- MBCI One Touch
- EyeMed Claims Address
- DPS Houston Customer Service Hours
- Intelmate Kiosk Customer Service