CPS HR4U - Information Guide
Leave of Absence
Departments and Phone Numbers
CPS HR4U is an online tool for the staff members of Chicago Public Schools. Through the portal employees can get access to all employment benefits, self-services, accounts and perks. Need support about the CPS HR4U and other employee resources contact the HR Department at:
- HR Department Service Number: All HR operations, benefits and talent network inquiries can be made through a direct call at the mentioned phone numbers 773-553-(4748) or dial 773-553-1000
- Email Support: Staff of CPS(Chicago Public Schools) can send their concerned requests, complaints and queries via an email at .
- Service Hours: HR Department offers counter support to the employees from Monday to Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Saturday & Sunday: closed.
- HR Office Address: In-person support can be availed at 42 W. Madison St., Chicago, IL 60602.
- Employee Records: For employee records contact the Talent Office at the mentioned address Chicago Public Schools, Employee Records, 2651W. Washington St, Second Floor Chicago,IL, 60612(GSR#034).
- Verification of Employment Form: Send employment applications or forms via fax at 773-553-1113 or forward through an email at .
CPS HR4U Login
CPS HR4U login is a resource portal for the employees of CPS(Chicago Public Schools). Self-service tool helps staff members in managing their accounts by their own. To get access to all self-services of HR Department employees need to follow the mentioned steps:
- Open "https://www.cps.edu/staff/"
- Then go for the "HR4U" option at the bottom of the resulted page.
- Click on the HR4U Login option and enter CPS Username and password.
- Then press login option and avail access to the main dashboard of HR4U.
- For password reset or recovery contact the IT service help desk at 773-553-3925
CPS HR4U Phone Number
To get in touch with the HR4U service portal operator that is Talent Office of CPS(Chicago Public Schools) via a call at 773-553-(4748) or send an email at . Walk-in support can be availed at CPS Talent Office, 42 W. Madison St., Chicago, IL 60602.
Hr4u.cps.edu Login is a secure portal provided by the CPS(Chicago Public Schools) for the convenience of employees. Through the portal it is easy to manage following employee services including:
- Account management
- HSA & FSA
- Health and wellness benefits
- Disability benefits and leaves
- View or print Paychecks.
- Insurance and others
HR4U CPS Careers
HR4U CPS Careers is a resource for the staff and employees of the CPS(Chicago Public Schools) managed by the Talent Office in order to provide all possible support regarding the application forms, payrolls, service benefits and many more. For assistance dial 773-553-(4748) or visit the office at CPS Talent Office, 42 W. Madison St., Chicago, IL 60602. Employees can also send their concerned emails at
Employee Records: 773-553-1113
Employee Records Mailing Address: Employee Records, 2651 W Washington Blvd 2nd FL, Chicago, Illinois 60612
CPS HR ContactGeneral Information: (773) 553-1000
Chicago Public Schools Talent Office: (773) 553-4748
Employee Solutions: (773) 553-4748 press 3
Employee Verification: (773) 553-4748 press 2
HR Contact Number: (773) 553-1600
Address: Chicago Board of Education, 1 North Dearborn, Suite 950, Chicago, Illinois 60602
Payrolls: (773) 553-4729
Pension for CPS Teachers: (312) 641-4464
Pension for CPS Non-teaching Employees: (312) 236-4700
Employment Plus Income: 1-800-367-2884 / 1-800-367-5690
The Work Number Client Service Center: 1-800-996-7566 / 1-800-424-0253(TTY)
CPS HR4U Kronos/Timekeeper
CPS HR4U Kronos or timekeeper is an application through which employees can view and manage their work hours or make attendance. To get access to CPS HR4U Kronos or timekeeper follow the path and enter the valid credentials of CPS like username and password. For technical support contact Information and Technology Services (ITS) at 773-553-3925
CPS HR4U Email
- Talent Office Email:
- Employee Verification/records:
CPS HR4U Remote Access
To attain permission for CPS HR4U Remote Access in order to work from home or outside the CPS facility centers contact Information and Technology Services help desk at 773-553-3925 . Employees can also make a visit to the office of ITS(Information and Technology Services) along with their device in order to install the remote access software of CPS at the mentioned address 42 W. Madison St., Chicago, IL 60602 in between Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. For remote learning access information and support to students/parents can be attained through a call at 773-417-1060 in between mentioned hours Monday-Friday: 7:30 am - 6:30 pm & Saturday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. To get help from the Office of Network Support dial 773-553-3075
CPS HR4U Payroll
CPS HR4U is a online portal through employees can avail and check information about their payrolls including forms and many more. For assistance talk to a service operator of the portal at 773-553-(4748) .
Payroll Services: 773-553-2662 / 773-553-4729
Payroll Mailing Address: Payroll Services, 42 W. Madison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60602
Non-Payroll Services: 773-553-4748
CPS HR4U Benefits
CPS HR4U is an online resource tool for the staff members in order to manage or apply for the benefits of employment including health and wellness. The benefits that employees can manage and check through CPS HR4U include:
|HR4U Benefits||Phone Numbers|
|Medical(BlueAdvantage HMO)||(866) 248-3092|
|Delta Dental HMO/PPO||(800) 323-1743|
|EyeMed Vision Care(Insight)||(855) 347-6900|
|Benefitexpress(Flexible Spending Accounts)||(877) 837-5017|
|Empower Retirement Services(Annuity)||(877) 649-4338|
|HSA Bank (Health Savings Account)||(855) 731-5220|
|Magellan(Employee Assistance Program)||(800) 424-4776|
|Benefits Employee Fax/Email||(773) 553-4362/|
|Benefits Employee Mailing Address||Chicago Public Schools, Talent Office, |
The Benefits Employee Services Team, 320 N.
Elizabeth St., 1st Floor, Chicago,
IL 60607, Mail Run # 38
|BrightStart (College Savings Program)||(800) 655-4853|
|VOYA (Annuity)||(800) 873-9150 / (630) 245-4082|
|The Standard(Optional Life Insurance & Long Term Disability)||(833) 960-1238|
|Caremark (Prescription Carrier)CPSRX||(866) 409-8523|
CPS HR4U Hours
CPS HR4U Hours works on 24/7 for the employees who have remote access while inside facility center it is open in between the operational hours of CPS that is Monday to Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Saturday & Sunday: closed.
CPS HR4U W2
CPS HR4U Leave of Absence
To send a request of leave of absence through the CPS HR4U portal follow the steps:
- Go to the CPS HR4U portal.
- Then sign in with your credentials.
- On the dashboard of HR4U at the top find "Self Service" Option and click on it.
- Then go for the option of "Benefits" and select "Leave of Absence"
- Submit the application of leave of absence.
- For help contact at 773-553-4748
CPS HR4U Learning Hub
CPS HR4U Learning Hub offers access to registration or enrollment in school events, training programs, educational tours and other professional concerts organized by the CPS(Chicago Public Schools). For more information and support about the Learning Hub contact the HR Department or Talent Office at 773-553-4748 or make a visit to the office.
CPS HR4U Self Service
CPS HR4U Self Service tool offers access to all employee services, benefits, workdays, compensation, events and other HR related operations. To know about the CPS HR4U Self Service portal and having questions related its usage contact CPS Talent Office at the mentioned means:
- Phone Number: 773-553-4748
- Address: Talent Office , 42 W. Madison St., Chicago, IL 60602
- Email Help:
CPS Departments and Phone Numbers
|CPS Departments||Phone Numbers/Emails|
|Office of Administrative Hearings (formerly Office of Employee Engagement)||773-553-1700 /|
|Office of Finance||773-553-2710 /|
|Office of Teaching and Learning||773-553-2535|
|Office of Access and Enrollment (OAE)||773-553-2060 /|
|College and Career Success (OCCS)||773-553-2108|
|Office of Diverse Learner Supports and Services (ODLSS)||773-553-1800 /|
|Office of Equity||773-553-2600 /|
|Health and Physical Education Department||773-553-2535 /|
|Office of Innovation and Incubation||773-553-1530 /|
|Office of Network Support||773-553-3075|
|Personalized Learning (PL)||773-553-2157 /|
|Department of Procurement||773-553-2280|
|Office of Teaching and Learning||773-553-2535|
|Student Transportation Services||773-553-2860|
|Student Support and Engagement (OSSE)||773-553-1830|
- CPS Energy
- CPS Energy San Antonio TX
- CPS One
- CPS Phone Number
- CPS Portal Service
- CPS San Antonio
- Email CPS
- DCPS Nutrition Jacksonville Florida
- US Attn CPS
- White Plains Volkswagen
- Paragon Honda Woodside
- Dish TV
- Raymond Weil Repair
- KCLS Issaquah
- Gale's Auto Body
- Form 1195 Identity Declaration
- Excavation Contracts
- Bill Of Sale Alberta
- Asphalt Near.me
- Asphalt Contract
- Paving Contract
- NYC Doe Payroll Portal
- Home Depot Pay Stub
- W9 Form 2022
- Line 6 Parts
- Comenity.net Carters Activate
- Aetna Claims
- Conns.com Activate
- Claw Mail GGC
- Kingpin Parking
- Expedite TV
- Expedite TV Customer Service
- MasterBrand One Touch
- MBCI One Touch
- EyeMed Claims Address
- EyeMed Provider Phone Number
- DPS Houston Customer Service Hours
- UHC Provider Service Portal
- EviCore Provider Customer Service