Chime is an online bank providing basic banking services which are easy and helpful to its clients. Chime's work model does not depend on overdraft fees, service fees or on minimum balance requirements. Chime have partnered with regional banks for designing the first financial products. This will help to create a competitive market and lower-cost options for Americans. Its physical headquarter is located in California San Francisco USA but this office does not deal with regular banking services.Headquarter Address:
Post Office Box 417 San Francisco, CA 94104 USA.
Chime Customer Service
- Service Hours: Help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Chat/Customer Service Number: If the customer is looking for the fastest way to connect with them, then the chat feature that is on the top right corner of the home screen of the Chime app is the best option or simply by calling at +1 (844) 244-6363
- If the customer prefers, they can also drop an email at email@example.com
How to Talk to a Chime Customer Service?
If the customer needs to speak with the customer service representative then dial 1-844-244-6363
. To talk with a live agent, press 9, and stay on the phone line usually waiting time is 1 to 10 minutes.
Alternatively, the customers can use the other options in the customer service phone menu:
- For any issues linked with direct deposits, cash, check deposits or transfers press 1
- To activate the card, inform a lost card, know the status of the card delivery or for updating of PIN press 2
- For a question related to a transaction, refund or ATM issue press 3
- For updating the Chime account information, press 4.
- To add the Chime card with the Google pay or with Apple pay press 5
- For any questions related with Chimes new SpotMe feature press 6
- Press the star key "*" to hear all these options again.
Chime Hours for Normal Days
As an online option alternative to banks, Chime does not maintain physical branches it is technically open round the clock. The point to note is that its customer service lines and some of the banking functions it offers are affected by the national bank holidays.Hours:
Monday to Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Does Chime Deposit on Weekends?
The timing of the direct deposits depends on when the payment is made to the Chime account. Usually, the deposits are made Monday through Friday. The customer can access the Chime account either online or with the help of the app at any time, even on the weekends. As there are no physical branches, usual banking hours do not apply to the Chime.
Chime Customer Service Lost Card
If the customer lost the Chime card and is in need of money. Then from the smartphone, the ist thing to do is to block the card and order a replacement card, which can be done in just a few taps from the Chime app. The below steps are important in case of card lost;Block Transactions
Order a New Card
- Log in to the account
- Go to Settings
- Find the card on the website through Password and Security
- Then simply toggle Allow Card Transactions from on to off
- Go to Settings
- From Personal Information check the mailing address is correct
- Find the card and then press on Replace Card
- Finally follow the instructions
Chime Forgot Email
Chime needs both an email address as well a password to log in. If the customer has forgotten the email, they will need to provide the phone number that they have used to sign up for the account. If in case they forgot the password, that time customers have to provide both the email address used for the sign-up and the last 4 digits of the Social Security number.
Chime Phone Number Change
The customers can change a chime phone number or any other personal information below mentioned 2 ways;On the App
- Go to Settings
- Go to Personal Information, click Edit
- Customers needs to click the option they want to change and follow the guidelines.
- Sign in with the help email address and the password on website Www.chime.com
- In this the customer needs to click his/her name nn the upper right corner, and then Settings.
- Click on the Change next on the phone number and follow the steps
Please have a government-issued ID on hand.