EviCore Provider Customer Service - Account Access Guide & Service Numbers
EviCore assures all possible assistance through established contact channels. Use the below mentioned contact channels to facilitate customers.
- Provider Customer Service Number: Dial 1.800.918.8924
- EviCore Address: Visit at 400 Buckwalter Place Blvd., Bluffton, SC 29910
- Send queries regarding account and related services at
- Request Authorization: Call at 1-888-333-9036 to seek all needed assistance regarding authorization
Benefits of EviCore Provider AccountThe login profile allows to avail the below mentioned benefits.
- Prior Authorization Process: The login profile allows to use the prior authorization process. The process enables to simplify connectivity, real-time decisions, case validation, and simplified clinical surveys
- Electronic Health Record: Providers with login credentials can access the health records online. The profile also empowers to update information
- Online Support Service: Customers can access the online support and other services by using the login account
- Online Educational Resources: Providers can login and access the online educational information and guide tips that are meant to improve the healthcare facilities
- Clinical Worksheets: Customers can avail benefits of clinical worksheets and other resources
- Consultation with a Clinical Peer Reviewer: Providers can request a consultation with peer reviewer for clinical assistance
- Appeal or Reconsideration: Customers can request an appeal or reconsideration for various support services
- Receive Technical Web Support: Providers can access the technical support from online login profile
- Visit the Evicore.com
- On the homepage navigate to "Provider" option
- After selecting provider click on "Login"
- Enter login credentials and click "Sign In"
- Go to the Evicore web portal at "www.evicore.com"
- Click on the "Home" menu
- Select "Providers hub" from the options
- Under provider’s hub click on "Login"
- On login page click on "Don't have an account? Register Now"
- Follow on-screen prompts to complete the registration form
- Create a username and password and click on "Register"
Evicore.com Provider Service Portal
Follow the below mentioned steps to login into account.
Evicore Provider Account Registration Guide
To register for login account at Evicore provider portal follow the below mentioned instructions.
Evicore Healthcare Provider Account SupportEvicore Healthcare is committed to render all needed support for providers and healthcare institutions. The healthcare service provider serves health plans agents or companies, Self-funded employers and other types of Providers. For general assistance customers can call at 1.800.918.8924 to speak with a service representative.
Evicore Provider Account Support Page
The Account page has various services and support to offer for providers. Providers can avail below mentioned services on the login page.
- View Clinical Guidelines and Clinical Worksheets
- Submit a New Prior Authorization
- Check Status of Existing Prior Authorization
- Upload Additional Clinical
- Find Contact Information
- Request a Consultation with a Clinical Peer Reviewer
- Request an Appeal or Reconsideration
- Receive Technical Web Support
- Check Eligibility Status and Access Claims Portal
Evicore Medsolutions Provider Account GuideMedSolutions, is a known provider of Medical Benefits Management (MBM) and got merged with Evicore. The service provider is aimed to provide low cost health plans for providers. The healthcare plans help providers to facilitate members. Customers can login into the portal and access numerous services and support. For direct assistance call at 703-722-3062 .
Evicore 360 Provider Account Guide
The 360 provider Account helps to schedule events, check updates and remain updated with various events. The login profile empowers clients to simplify submitting and tracking requests for prior authorization.
Evicore Carecore National Provider Account: CareCore National is now known as eviCore Healthcare. Customers can create a profile and login into account at "https://www.evicore.com/provider".
Wellcare Evicore Provider Account: EviCore is one among the WellCare's largest vendors. The vendor offers medical benefit management services. The service vendor offers management services for various medical plans. Visit the portal at "www.evicore.com".
Cigna Evicore Provider Portal: Visit the Account page for Cigna provider. The Evicore offers medical plans and care management to Cigna members.
Landmark Evicore Provider Account: The landmark platform can be accessed at (http://www.evicore.com/landmark ). The platform is used for verifying eligibility and benefits, Check claim status, Download publications and materials. Customers can also view historical authorization letters for authorizations.
Medicaid Evicore Provider Account Support The Evicore provider login allows to apply for benefits under Medicaid social security programs.
- Provider Online
- MassHealth Provider Online
- Masshealth Provider
- Cigna Providers Service
- EyeSynergy Provider Service Portal
- Century Healthcare Provider Phone Number
- Innovista Provider Service Portal
- Availity Provider Service Portal
- UHC Provider Service Portal
- EyeMed Provider Phone Number
- EyeMed Insurance Providers
- Aetna Providers Phone Number
- What Is Railroad Medicare Provider Portal
- Optum Provider Phone Number
- Optum Provider Portal Access Information
- Roof Repair Bakersfield
- Watch Repair Arcadia CA
- Drywall Repair Antioch CA
- Windshield Repair Antioch CA