EyeMed claims address is "OON Claims, PO Box 8504, Mason OH, 45040-7111
". Policyholders need to submit a claim form to EyeMed for reimbursement. EyeMed is the fastest growing vision benefit Company in the USA. The details for EyeMed claims address are as follows:EyeMed Claims Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or at email@example.comEyeMed Service Phone Number:
For claims or other issue call at (844) 225-3107
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST.
In-Network Claim Address
No claim forms are needed for In-Network services. The In-Network service provider will administer all the benefits at the time of service.
Out-of-Network Claim Address
Out-of-Network claim forms are available through the EyeMed Customer Care Center. Please mail or fax the completed form and a copy of the paid itemized receipt to EyeMed Vision Care for reimbursement.
EyeMed Vision Care, Attn: OON Processing PO Box 8504,
Mason, Ohio 45040EyeMed Claims Fax Number:
EyeMed Claim Form
Out-of-Network Claims for Out-of-Network Benefits Use this form
. Use this form if the customer receives vision services from an out-of-network eye doctor and have
If the plan does not include out-of-network benefits in that case check the Network Exceptions form, claim form 2, for separate processing instructions.
EyeMed Vision Claims AddressClaim Address:
4000 Luxottica Pl, Mason, OH 45040, United States.Service Phone: +1 866-939-3633
EyeMed Billing Address
The billing address is "Attn OON Claims P. O. Box 8504 Mason OH 45040-7111
How Do I File a Claim with EyeMed - Service Assistance
When the patient visits in one of EyeMed's in-network eye doctors, that time patient does not have to submit a claim EyeMed will take care of all the paperwork. If the patient choose to go out-of-network and the plan has out-of-network benefits then
- Patient needs to pay during the visit and then submit a claim form for reimbursement
- To access the out-of-network form or to check the status of a claim, log in to Member Web and navigate to the Claims tab. Remember to upload an itemized paid receipt with name included.
To submit an out-of-network claim request, you’ll need the following:
- Patient and Subscriber Information: Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth, Street Address, and City
- Doctor or Store Information: Name, Street Address, and City
- Itemized Receipt: Do not wait to submit the claim forms must be submitted within 12 months of the date of service to receive reimbursement
- To obtain the out-of-network form or to see the status of a claim log in to the Member Web account and navigate to the Claims option
The majority of EyeMed plans provide up to one year to file claims, meaning most members must submit claim form within one year from the original date of service. To make sure the claim is filed in a timely manner review the employer’s plan information for claim time limits
How Do I Find an Eye Doctor in Network?
- EyeMed has enhanced Provider Search where more than 100,000 doctors are available providers to choose from
- Patient can filter search to find ones that are near that have the frame brands, hours as well as services Patient need
- Browse on the PC or download the EyeMed Members App from the Apple App Store or Google Play