Hennepin County Social Services - Assistance Guide
Hennepin County Social ServicesHennepin County Social services are offered by the Department of Human services. The social services are meant for children, old age people, disabled person and low-income families. The social services of Hennepin County include cash assistance, healthcare support, mental health assistance and homelessness support.
Hennepin County Social Services Number
Hennepin County Social service number is 612-348-8240. Call at the given number between Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Mental Health Crisis
Walk-in Behavioral Health Center
Maltreatment of a Vulnerable Adult or Elder
Child Abuse or Neglect
Homelessness and Financial Crisis
Single adults: 612-248-2350
Early Childhood Screening and Development Services
Mental Health and Substance Use
Seniors and People with Disabilities
Hennepin County Social Services Address
Hennepin County Social Services Minneapolis MN
1001 Plymouth Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55411
Hennepin County Social Services Brooklyn Center
7051 Brooklyn Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55429
Phone: (612) 596-1300
Social Services MN Hennepin County
Brookdale Service Center
6125 Shingle Creek Parkway (Suite 100), Brooklyn Center, MN 55430 USA.
Government Center Service Center
300 Sixth Street South (Suite A-025), Minneapolis, MN 55487 USA.
Maple Grove Service Center
9325 Upland Lane North (Suite 101), Maple Grove, MN 55369 USA.
Midtown Exchange Service Center
2929 Chicago Avenue South (Lower Level), Minneapolis, MN 55407 USA.
Hennepin County Social Services Office
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Hennepin County Social Services ProgramHennepin County Social Services by the Department of Human services include different programs and operations. The main programs offered by the Hennepin County under social service include the following:
Hennepin County Social Services Disability
The disability support is meant for seniors and people with disabilities. The services include personal care, Equipment and supplies. The program also offers Home-delivered meals, Living skills training, cleaning and meal preparation. Contact at 612-348-4111 or email at for Disability service support.
Hennepin County Social Services Child Care
The child card service involves a cash assistance program to supplement family and individual incomes. The child support services also cover child protection reporting, investigation and services. Contact a human services representative at 612-596-1300 between Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Hennepin County Social Services Adoption
Support and assistance are provided to foster and adoptive parents. The adoption section helps parents to opt for child fostering or adoption in a legal way. Call at 612-348-5437 to seek help regarding adoption services. Send email at
Hennepin County Social Services Emergency
The department of Human services provides emergency assistance in case of child neglect or abuse, mental health and behavioral health problems.
Hennepin County Social Work Internships
Check the PDF file to collect complete information regarding internship process with Hennepin County social service.
Hennepin County Social Services Email
|Service Center||Email Address|
|General services and information|
|Maple Grove Center|
|Midtown Exchange Center|
|North Minneapolis Center|
Hennepin County Social Services Fax Number
The Hennepin County Social Services fax number is 612-288-2981.
- Hennepin County Domestic Abuse
- Hennepin County Family
- Hennepin County Human Resources
- Hennepin County Human Brooklyn MN
- Hennepin County Human Minneapolis MN
- Hennepin County Human On Lake Street
- Hennepin County Human s
- Hennepin County Minnesota
- Hennepin County Regional
- Hennepin County Appointment
- Hennepin County Birth Certificate
- Hennepin County Bloomington Minnesota
- Hennepin County Brooklyn Center Minnesota
- Hennepin County Brooklyn Center Phone Number
- Hennepin County Brooklyn Human Social And Family
- Hennepin County Brooklyn Park
- Hennepin County Chanhassen
- Hennepin County Death Certificate
- Hennepin County Downtown Minneapolis
- Hennepin County Drop Box
- Hennepin County Eden Prairie MN
- Hennepin County GC
- Hennepin County Golden Valley Minnesota
- Hennepin County Hours
- Hennepin County Locations
- Hennepin County Maple Grove
- Hennepin County Maple Grove MN
- Hennepin County Marriage Certificate
- Hennepin County Midtown
- Hennepin County Minnetonka
- Hennepin County Near Me
- Hennepin County Plymouth MN
- Hennepin County Ridgedale
- Hennepin County Robbinsdale
- Hennepin County Southdale Minnesota
- Hennepin County St Louis Park
- Hennepin County Wait Times
- Hennepin County Wayzata
- Domestic Violence Hennepin County
- Northwest Family Hennepin County
- Alameda County California
- Allen County Educational
- Anoka County Blaine Human Service
- Anoka County Blaine Human
- Anoka County Human
- Anoka County Probation
- Anoka County Appointment
- Anoka County Columbia Heights