MyAccessAccount - Assistance To Access


MyACCESS Account is an online platform of Florida Department of Children and Families Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency (ACCESS). MyACCESS Account enables an eligible person to apply for assistance that includes food support, social and financial assistance. MyACCESS Account holders can check status of application and apply for benefits online. Contact at 850-300-4323 between 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday and ask for assistance regarding MyACCESS Account.

Myaccessaccount Florida

Steps to Login into Myaccessaccount Florida

  1. Go to the "".
  2. Navigate to "Login or Create Your MyACCESS Account"
  3. Enter a "username and password" to login.
  4. New users need to enter personal details to create an account.
  5. Follow on-screen prompts to proceed with Myaccessaccount Florida. Elan Elan is a web portal meant for credit card users. Call at 877-334-0460 for technical assistance about the online account access issues. Contact 24-Hour cardmember service at 800-558-3424 to report lost or stolen card.

My Access Account is No Longer Active

Call at 850-300-4323 to report issues related to "My Access Account". The calling hours are Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Credit Card

Visit ( to login into "" for credit card support and services. Contact at 800-558-3424 for 24/7 assistance regarding credit cards.

My Access Account FAA

My Access Account FAA is meant to access services and support offered by USA Department of Transportation Federal Aviation Administration (FFA). Contact MyAccess technical support team at 1-844-322-6948 or by email at

My Access Account Florida Food Stamps

MyAccess Food Stamp programs is supervised through EBT (electronic benefit transfer) services. Call at 1-888-356-3281 to contact EBT service representative.

Apply for Benefits with MyAccessAccount

MyAccessAccount is used to apply and manage social and financial benefits offered by department of family and children.

Steps to Apply for Benefits

  • Go to "".
  • Navigate to "Apply For Benefits" from the homepage.
  • Fill out an online application.
  • Follow the prompts to process with application.

What Kind of Assistance is Available Through MyAccessAccount?

  • Food Assistance
  • Temporary Cash Assistance
  • Medicaid
  • Medicaid For Pregnant Women
  • Refugee Services

Eligibility for Temporary Cash Assistance and Medicaid

  1. Applicant must be a United States citizen, or a qualified noncitizen.
  2. Every member of a family must possess a valid social security number.
  3. Minor child must be residing with a parent/parents or with a relative caretaker.
  4. Pregnant women in the last month of pregnancy.

Eligibility for Florida Food Assistance Program (SNAP)

The food assistance program is meant for a person or persons age 60 and over. The program also covers persons with a disability.

MyAccessAccount Access Assistance

Access Florida Technical Verification

Contact at 850-300-4323 to receive information regarding technical verification required for receiving benefits.

My Access Account Arkansas

Go to "" to login into MyAccess account at human services department of Arkansas. Call at 1-855-372-1084 to speak with a representative.

My Access Account Upload Documents

Mail or fax all relevant documents. The fax number is 1-866-886-4342 and the mailing address is "ACCESS Central Mail Center, P.O. Box 1770 Ocala, FL 34478-1770".

My Access Account Medicaid

Call at 850-300-4323 for Medicaid related queries.

Myaccess Login Georgetown

Login at "" to access the account. Send emails at for login help.

My Access Account DCF

2415 North Monroe Street, Suite 400, Tallahassee, Florida.

MyAccessAccount Phone Number

Access Florida Food Stamp Phone Number


Access Florida Login Locked


Access Florida Abuse Hotline


Access Florida Suicide Prevention


Access Florida Domestic Prevention


Children and Families Latino Access

+1 813-284-7903