OSU Webmail - OSU Email Assistance Guide
OSU (The Ohio State University) is a public university that offers varied programs and courses to students. The programs are available under different schools and departments. In-state students and international students can get admission in the University. The University operates Webmail service for students, faculty and staff to access multiple online services. Call at the customer service desk 614-688-4357 to seek all needed help.
OSU Webmail Login
Ohio State University offers webmail services in association with Microsoft 365. The Webmail platform offers access to multiple services and amenities. Students and faculty members can access the below services.
- Access all types of email.
- Store and share files.
- Communicate with your coworkers or students.
- Schedule meetings, track your to-do lists.
- Integrating applications and downloading them on up to five devices.
Requirements for Using OSU Webmail
All new students need "O-Key account" to Login into University mail system. Students get O-key account created automatically once admitted in the University. On activation of O-Key account, students can create "username and password". The username and password is used to access email and other online services.
Contact Support: For password or login issues, contact the OSU IT service desk at 614-688-4357 or emailing . In case of spam email, report the same at .
Check OSU Email Login
In order to create The Ohio State University student email Login. Fulfill the below mentioned criteria.
1. Complete Online Orientation .
2. Activate your Ohio State Username.
3. Log in to Your BuckeyeMail Account.
4. Search for Courses.
5. Review Your To Do List.
6. Enroll in Courses.
7. Pay Tuition and Fees.
OSU Email Password Reset
The registered students can reset the password anytime. Go to the account settings and enter "username" to follow the prompts for resetting the password.
OSU Email Address for Help
The service desk can be called at or by phone at 614-688-4357 .
Ohio State University President Email
The office of president can be emailed at .
Sending Transcripts to Ohio State
For Undergraduate Students:
For Graduate and Professional Students:
Financial Aid Email
Phone: (614) 292-0300 .
For help use .
Ohio State University Admissions Email
The admission assistance can be availed at .
Ohio State University Medical Center Email
Contact Ohio State University medical center at .
Ohio State University Registrar Email
The OSU registrar office can be emailed at or contact at 614-292-9330.
OSU - Ohio State University Address
The Ohio State University has wide range of academic sections and departments located at different addresses. Check the below addresses for multiple departments and schools.
University Address for Transcripts
Address: P. O. 182646, Columbus, OH 43218-2646.
Ohio State University Mailing Address
Postal Mail Address: 160 281 W Lane Ave Columbus, OH 43210
Ohio State University Address for Taxes
The requests for information and guidance related to university tax can be send to "Box 182131. Columbus, Ohio 43218-2131".
Ohio State University Hospital Address
Address: 410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 293-8000
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Address: 410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 293-8000
Ohio State University Financial Aid Office
Address: 281 W. Lane Ave. Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ohio State University Main Campus Address
Address: 281 W Lane Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 292-6446
Ohio State University Housing Address
University Housing Address: 350 Morrill Tower 1910 Cannon Drive Columbus, OH 43210.
Phone: (614) 292-8266
OSU Labor and Delivery Address
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center offers women health services.
Labor and Delivery Address: 410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 293-8000
OSU OKC Address
Address: 900 N Portland Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 947-4421
OSU East Hospital Address
Address: 181 Taylor Ave, Columbus, OH 43203
Phone: (614) 257-3000
Regional Campuses of OSU - Ohio State University
Ohio State Lima
Address: 4240 Campus Drive
Lima, OH 45804-3596
Ohio State Mansfield
Address: 1760 University Drive
Mansfield, OH 44906-1535
Ohio State Marion
Address: 1465 Mt. Vernon Avenue
Marion, OH 43302-5695
Ohio State Newark
Address: 1179 University Drive
Newark, OH 43055-1797
Agricultural Technical Institute (ATI) in Wooster
Address: 1328 Dover Road
Wooster, OH 44691-4000
OSU (Ohio State University) Phone Number
OSU (Ohio State University) assures all possible assistance through established phone numbers. The contact channels are devised to seek direct assistance with multiple departments and sections. Use the below given contacts to avail all needed support.
- Main Phone Number: Call at (614) 292-6446 to seek assistance regarding all academic activities.
- OSU Hospital Phone Number: The hospital services can be called at 614-293-8300 . Safety and security at 614-293-8500 . Contact social work department at 614-293-8427 .
- OSU Central Scheduling Phone Number: Dial 614-293-8000 to claim all needed help.
- OSU Housing: Information about on-campus housing can be obtained at 614-292-8266
- OSU HR Phone Number: For employee benefits, HR queries and employment dial (614) 247-(6947).
- OSU Ticket Office: The ticket office can be called at 877-255-4678 or via email at
- OSU Registrar Phone Number: Office of the registrar is available at 614-292-9330 or email
- OSU Admissions Office: Call at 614-292-3980 for admission related queries or send email at .
- OSU Billing Phone Number: The billing center can be contacted at 614-293-2100 .
Ohio State University Acceptance Rate and Ranking
The state University of Ohio offers admission under a due procedure. The university has acceptance rate of 68% and an early acceptance rate of 79%. The students seeking admission in the University must have an average SAT score between 1210 and 1430 or an ACT score of 26 and 32. The average application fee of the state University is $60.
What is the Ohio State University Ranking?
The ranking according to different agencies are mentioned below:
- 49: in National Universities
- 23: in Best Colleges for Veterans
- 42: in Best Undergraduate Teaching
- 164: in Best Value Schools
- 23: in Most Innovative Schools
- 256: in Top Performers on Social Mobility
- 17: in Top Public Schools
- 27: in Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs
Contact Support: For queries regarding admissions call the service desk at (614) 292-3980 or email at
Ohio State University Tuition
Check the basic Tuition, room and board fee of the University is given below the table:
|In-state tuition and fees||$11,936|
|Out-of-state tuition and fees||$35,019|
|Net price for federal loan recipients||$17,616|
Ohio State University Programs
Ohio State University offers wide range of programs under different disciplines and departments. The major programs offered by the University include the following:
- Finance, Psychology, Marketing/marketing management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Accounting and Computer engineering
- Allied health and medical assisting services
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Political science and government
- Econometrics and quantitative economics
- Neuroscience, Electrical and electronics engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Human development and family studies
- Mathematics, Chemical engineering
- International relations and affairs
- English language and literature
- Operations management and supervision
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Animal sciences and Civil engineering
- Criminology, Pharmacy and Agricultural engineering
- History and Industrial engineering
- Computer and information sciences
- Environmental science and Public health
- Public administration
- My OSU Login
- OSUMC Email Login
- DISA Webmail
- UIUC Webmail Email And Login
- Excavation Contracts
- Asphalt Contract
- Line 6 Parts
- Comenity.net Carters Activate
- Conns.com Activate
- Kingpin Parking
- Expedite TV
- Expedite TV Customer Service
- MasterBrand One Touch
- MBCI One Touch
- EyeMed Claims Address
- UGA MyID Login
- UHC Provider Portal
- Availity Provider Portal
- Innovista Provider Portal
- Intelmate Kiosk
- Bex.Net Mail
- Century Healthcare Provider Phone Number
- Comenity Carters
- Kobalt Tools Customer Service
- Gorge Net Classifieds
- Ashley Furniture Distribution Center
- Boeing 401k Login
- Boeing Total Access Login
- DPSS Customer Service Hours
- DPSS CalFresh Customer Service Number
- DPSS.lacounty.gov Calfresh Login
- Indiana BMV Phone Number
- Target San Jose Hours
- Target Chicago Hours
- Heartland Payment Systems Address
- Home Depot Superstore
- Home Depot 6367
- Home Depot 2100 South
- Home Depot Hours Tucson
- Disney Global HR Phone Number
- HelloFresh Newnan GA
- IHSS Email Addresses
- IHSS California