UGA Athena - Student & Parent Account Access Help Guide
UGA Athena - Student Account Support
- Student Account/Login Support: University offers support regarding the login account via a call at 706-542-3106 or dial 706-542-4040
- Email Support: To make account inquiries send an email at
- Office Address: For walk-in support visit at University of Georgia Office of the Registrar, 104 Caldwell Hall, Athens Georgia 30602
Where to Get Athena Account Credentials?
All students get the account/login User ID at the time admission. The user id is called as "UGA MyID". The login password is send via email to students on the email address mentioned on application forms.
How to Login UGA Athena Account?
Follow the below steps to login into the student account.
- Visit the official portal of University of Georgia for Login
- On home page selects the "Athena Student Account" icon
- Click on the "Student account" among the login options
- On Account page click on "Login to Athena"
- Enter "MyID and password" in relevant sections
- Click on "Login" to access the account
- For account help or login assistance dial 706-542-4040
Check Benefits of UGA Athena Accounts
UGA Athena account provides access to varied benefits and services that are mentioned below:
- Pay Fee and Payments: The login account allows to pay fee and other University payments. Students can access the payment history and track all transactions
- Financial Aid: Students can apply for financial aid, scholarships and etc. By login into account students can also apply for academic services
- Check Payment Details: UGA Athena Login allows to check fee schedule and tuition structure. Students can also check details about payment deadline, refunds and etc.
- Book NFL Tickets: The online login account provides access to book national football league tickets and avail discounts
- Support Service: University students can access multiple contact support channels to different academic activities
UGA Athena Account Issues - Support Guide
There are many account/login issues that can be solved by using the troubleshoot tips. Check the below information to troubleshoot the various common login issues.
Can't Login into Account: Clear all cookies and cache to try login into a web browser. For login failed error, try to sign in into a new web browser like Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
Incorrect MyID Password: Re-type password and check for Caps lock errors. To reset a password, visit the account setting page and set a new password.
Invalid MyID: Student's user id is disabled once passed from the University. To activate the user id once again send an email at .
Login Account Not Working: If the login account is not working after trying the troubleshoot tips call the IT help at 706-542-3106 or send an email at .
UGA Athena Student Account Helpline Numbers
To seek assistance regarding Login and other queries use the below mentioned support channels.
Student Accounts: 706-542-2965
Student Financial Aid: 706-542-6147
Student Account Address UGA
Service Address: 424 E Broad St # 110, Athens, GA 30602
Phone Support: (706) 542-2965
Service Address: Office of the Registrar, 104 Caldwell Hall, Athens, Georgia 30602-6113
Service Number: 706-542-4040
Office Hours: Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuition Assistance Program:
UGA Athena Parent Account Help Guide
The UGA parent login portal allows to create a login profile and login into account. Parents can visit the login portal to access multiple services. The login profile enables to get access to campus news and updates. Subscribe for campus newsletters. Parents can also login as authorized users to pay payments on behalf of students. The parent’s portal enables to login by using email address, Facebook ID or LinkedIn id.
UGA Athena Authorized User Account Guide
University of Georgia allows students to set an authorized user for login account. The authorized users can be parents, guardians, employers, and etc. The authorized users can login on behalf of students and pay bills. The authorized users cannot access the payment methods, academic records, or other personal information of students.
How to Add an Authorized User
1. Visit the Athena Login page.
2. Enter the Login credentials and Sign in.
3. Select student account and click on "Access student account".
4. Enter "My UGA ID and password to login again.
5. Navigate to "My Profile Setup" and select "Authorized Users".
6. Add an email address on an individual added as authorized user.
7. Make selections on various terms and click "I agree".
Click on "continue" to add the authorized user.
UGA Athena Off Campus Account Support
To learn how to login UGA off-campus accounts, visit the web portal . Students, staff and parents can seek support by sending an email at or call at 706-542-3106 .
- Ford Mississauga
- Honda Mississauga
- HP Authorised Mississauga Canada
- HP Mississauga
- Olympus Mississauga
- Panasonic Mississauga
- Samsung Mississauga
- Toshiba Mississauga Ontario
- Toyota Mississauga
- JVC Mississauga
- Educational Geauga County
- Jura Mississauga Ontario
- Dewalt Mississauga
- Dodge Mississauga Ontario
- UPS Customer Mississauga Canada
- Makita Mississauga
- Acer Mississauga Canada
- Apple Mississauga
- Black And Decker Mississauga Ontario
- UGA Email
- UGA Student Account Services
- UGA Tuition And Fees
- Mercedes Mississauga Canada
- Mont Blanc Mississauga Canada
- Rogers Mississauga Customer
- Dewalt Factory Mississauga
- Geauga County Educational
- Ontario Mississauga Canada
- CPS Portal Service
- White Plains Volkswagen
- Paragon Honda Woodside
- Dish TV
- Raymond Weil Repair
- KCLS Issaquah
- Gale's Auto Body
- Form 1195 Identity Declaration
- Excavation Contracts
- Bill Of Sale Alberta
- Asphalt Near.me
- Asphalt Contract