Alameda County California Service Center

Directly communicate with the support department for various social assistance needs, such as child and elder support, health, abuse, etc., by calling +1 510-577-3500.

Child Abuse


Health, Housing & Human Services Information

For information in your preferred language regarding health, housing, and human services, call the helpline at 211.

Adult Abuse

Report concerns and issues related to adult abuse or neglect by reaching the department at 510-577-3500, 1-866-CALL-APS, 1-866-225-5277.


Advocates for residents in long-term care facilities. For more information, contact 510-638-6878 during working hours, and the After Hours Crisis Line is 1-800-231-4024.

Interactive Voice Response Systems: General & Case Information


510-263-2420 or 1-888-999-4772 to get CalFresh Information and General Assistance About Medi-Cal Support.


Provider Information for IHSS service and assistance can be obtained at 510-577-1877.


For Foster care-related support, providers can connect with the department at 510-780-8888.

IHSS- Client

510-577-1800 to get IHSS client information and application assistance.

Adult Medi-Cal

Concerns related to the Adult Medi-Cal program and other support can be addressed by calling 510-577-5655.

EBT - Help Line

People seeking help with Electronic Benefits Transfer can get more details by contacting the department at 1-877-328-9677.

Adult and Aging Hotlines

Department: Get general support directly from the concerned department at 510-577-1900.

Adult Protective Services

For support in terms of Adult Protective Services, reach the center at 510-577-3500, 1-866-CALL APS, or 1-866-225-5277.

Area Agency


In-Home Supportive Services

For detailed information and application-related assistance, contact 510) 577-1800.

Senior Support

Avail information and senior support assistance over the phone at 1-800-510-2020 or 510-577-3530.

Children and Family Services


Get general information about the adoption process by contacting the desk at 510-268-2422.

Foster Parent

This includes assistance related to obtaining information about Foster License; interested people can give a call at 510-259-3575 to know more.

Independent Adoption

Parents or individuals interested in individual adoption services can contact at 510-268-2428.


510-268-4276 for Stepparent adoption information.

Surrendered Baby

Support related to Safely Surrendered Baby can be availed at 1-877-BABYSAF or 1-877-222-9723.

Independent Living

Assistance about the independent living program can be gained by dialing 510-667-7696.

Discrimination Complaints

Stephanie Barnes - Civil Rights Officer to report discrimination at 510-907-0642.

Fraud Reporting

510-208-0995, 1-888-991-TIPS, or 1-888-991-8477 to report fraud.

Nearby Social Service Center Location

Alameda County Social Services Agency

2000 San Pablo Ave, Oakland, CA 94612, United States
+1 510-577-3500
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Nearby Location

Browse information and contact other social service centers providing similar support in Alameda County at Nearby Location

Alameda County Social Services

8477 Enterprise Way, Oakland, CA 94621, United States
+1 510-263-2420
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Alameda County Welfare Fraud

7751 Edgewater Dr, Oakland, CA 94621, United States
+1 510-383-8777

California Children Services

1000 Broadway #500, Oakland, CA 94607, United States
+1 510-208-5970
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Contact by Scan

Contact Alameda County California by Scanning this QR Code

Your Input Matters

Satisfactory Service
Issue Resolved
Overall Satisfaction


Add a Query

Major Countries