Alliant Psychological Fresno California Service Center: International University & W. Gary Cannon
Alliant International University PSCContact Us: You can send your requests regarding the admissions of psychology and health, business, law and others through Online Request form.
Customer Service Number: Contact California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP) admissions office at (866) 679-3032 or reach out to W. Gary Cannon Psychological Service Center at 559-253-2277 or (559) 456-2777 .
For Registration: To register for Psychology Programs / Degrees, you have to fill our online form available at the mentioned path or dial 866.825.5426
Office Location: The PSC campus is located at 5130 East Clinton Way, Fresno, CA 93727.
Operational Hours: Students can reach out to the PSC in Fresno in between Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-8:00pm & Friday: 9:00am-4:00pm
Book/ Schedule Appointments: For appointments, contact our service team at 559-253-2277 or (559) 456-2777 .
Near Me Locations: Find or locate your Nearby Service Centers for psychology students/patients, follow the mentioned link.
W. Gary Cannon Psychological Service Center5130 E. Clinton Way, Fresno CA 93727
Fax: (559) 253-2294
Emergency Services: 911
Sexual Assault & Domestic Violence:
Outpatient Drug Rehab. Services:
Psychology Graduate Degrees/ProgramsFor the below graduate degrees or program admissions, contact at (866) 679-3032 .
- MA in Clinical Counseling: Cheryl Fisher, Director and Assistant Professor MA in Clinical Counseling at
- MA in Organizational Psychology: Evangeline Akridge, Assistant Professor & Program Director at
- PhD in Clinical Psychology: Merle Canfield, Professor PhD in Clinical Psychology at
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology: Ya-Shu Liang, Program Director at
- PsyD in Organizational Development: Lynne Valek, Associate Professor & PD at
Services Offered At Alliant International University PSCThe psychology service center addresses all below mentioned issues or disorders. For more information, contact our service center at 559-253-2277 . The service center remains open in between Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-8:00pm & Friday: 9:00am-4:00pm. At the service center, professional therapists are available, schedule an appointment via a call at above mentioned number.
- Stress, Depression and anxiety
- Mental illness & Adjustment
- Relationships & Career satisfaction
- Trauma and abuse, Grief and loss
- Crisis intervention & Compulsive behavior
- Eating disorders & Self-esteem
- Chronic illness and pain