Alpharetta Auto Service Centers
Alpharetta auto service centers provide major and minor repair services for all types of vehicles. The service centers are equipped with certified technicians and technology to provide best services. The main services deliver by the repair service centers include the following:
- Oil & Filter Change: The service provider offers routine oil and filter change services. The center tenders all major brands of engine oil and lubricants.
- A/C & Heating Service: Alpharetta auto repair centers deliver AC repair, installation and auto AC maintenance.
- Brake Repair Service: Customers can avail brake repair services to customers. The services include replacement of brake pads and brake adjustment.
- Battery Service: The service centers provide battery performance test and battery replacement services for all types of vehicles.
- Tire Works: The dedicated service centers provide tire works that include tire rotation, installation of new tires, etc.
- Engine & Transmission: The dedicated service centers provide engine and transmission repair services. The engine diagnostic and inspection services are also available.
- Failed Emission Repair and Electrical Repair: The service provides deliver emission repair and electrical repair services to customers. Customers can seek assistance regarding electrical systems.
- Minor Body Work: Customers can seek assistance regarding body damage repair. The center delivers dent removal and paint services also.
How to Contact Alpharetta Auto Service Center
Call at (770) 410 1116
to connect directly with customer service executive and seek all needed assistance.
The designated service center is located at "10885 Jones Bridge Road, Johns Creek, GA, 30022"
The service center hours are Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Service Coupons:
The service center provides special coupon services to facilitate customers. The service coupons contain servicing benefits.
Scheduled Maintenance Service SupportThe service center provides scheduled maintenance services recommended by vehicle manufacturer. Every vehicle manufacturer recommends services, inspections and part repairs at regularly scheduled intervals. The service center is equipped to offer vehicle scheduled maintenance. The services include the following:
1. Oil Change
2. Maintenance Tune-Up
3. Transmission Service
4. A/C Service
5. Radiator Service
6. Vehicle Inspection
Contact by Scan