Arcadia Community Service Center: Recreation services
Services by Arcadia Community Service Center
Recreation Services: The Arcadia community service center is committed to deliver recreational and community welfare services. The service center operates various programs and services for the better living of community members.
- Special Events: Community service center organizes various activities and events on special occasions. The events include recreational festivals, musical events, comedy shows, breakfast events and other special activities. The service center also organizes events on seasonal basis to provide recreational facilities to community members.
- Classes: Arcadia community service center has provisions for indoor classes on various events. The community center holds exercise classes for children, youth and adults. The classes are provided by expert professionals.
- Youth Programs: Various types of programs are designed for community youth. The programs include after school events, night out activities, youth sports and camping. The aim of programs are to engage youth in healthy activities.
- Teen Programs: The community service center engage teen in various volunteer programs and teen sports programs. The service center assists in registration and enrollment process.
- Adult Programs: Adult Basketball tournaments and other programs are organized by the service center. The service center is dedicated to organize recreational activities for adults also.
How to Contact Arcadia Community Service Center
Service Number: Customers can call at (626) 574-5113 to connect directly with customer service executives.
Email Support: Customers can send email queries and questions at
Recreation Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Service Center Location: You can locate the service center at "375 Campus Drive, Arcadia, CA 91006"
Homeless Services by Arcadia Community Service Center
The community service center strives hard to serve homeless people of Arcadia community. The center has devised various programs to overcome homelessness issue. The various strategies adopted by the service center includes training first respondents, strengthening the centralized entry system, encouraging the emergency shelter services, and coordinating with other cities.
Tiny Shelter Project: This project is operated to deal with homelessness problem. Under this project a small size shelter with a bed is provided to homeless people.
Outreach Programs: The community service center organizes various outreach programs to access homeless people and encourage them to take shelter facility. The program is aimed to decrease homelessness, drug abuse, street crimes and etc.
- Girl Scouts Arcadia California
- Family Arcadia Florida
- Scotts Arcadia Florida
- Arcadia Mobil Arcadia California 91007
- Arcadia Health Care
- Flood Map
- Flood Map Florida
- Of Huawei
- USCIS Missouri Processing Times
- Lockheed Martin Retirees
- Anoka County Appointment
- Wawa Associate
- USCIS Addresses
- Humboldt Family
- GA DDS(Georgia Department Of Driver Services) Customer
- Milwaukee Factory San Diego California
- Community Gainesville GA
- U Haul
- Entergy s
- Napa Stockton Illinois
- Napa Spring City TN
- Allstate Technology For Agents
- Allstate Flood Contacts
- Janome Near Me
- UPS Freight
- UPS Freight Locator
- Holler Honda
- Metlife Retirement
- Walmart Automotive
- Cigna Employee
- Honda Bethpage New York
- Delonghi Dubai
- Delonghi Montreal
- Delonghi Cape Town
- Fiat NSW
- Garmin Dubai
- Garmin Factory
- Garmin Houston TX
- Garmin Tucson AZ
- Penske Phoenix
- Penske Lancaster
- Penske Milwaukee
- Penske Rockford
- Penske Tacoma
- Penske Tampa Florida