Arkansas Workforce Morrilton Arkansas Service Center: Employment Center
Contact Employment CenterContact Us: Job seekers and employers can send their messages or requests through the Contact Us page.
Customer Service Number: Job seekers can reach out to Arkansas Division of Workforce Services by calling at 501-354-9793 .
Office Fax: Job seekers can send their concerned requests, documents, and applications at 501-354-1412.
Office Location: The service office locates at 104 Rail Road, Morrilton, AR 72110.
Email Support: Job seekers and employers can send their application forms along with documents at / .
Service Hours: The employment center operates its services in between Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Near Me Locations: Job seekers and employers can locate their Nearby Service Centers by following the given path.
Unemployment Claim AssistanceUnemployment Insurance Administration, Kesha Rogers Kelly, Assistant Director: 501-683-5342
ArkLine, Automated Weekly Claims System: 501-907-2590
Reporting out-of-state address: 866-392-7284
Employer Account Services: 501-682-3798
Technical & Wage Services: 501-682-3100
Employer Charges: 501-682-1181
Programs OfferedThe Arkansas Division of Workforce Services provides multiple programs that fulfills the needs of general public including job hunters and employers. The programs offered includes as:
Career Readiness Certification: Employers hire CRC employees for their industries as they contain qualitative skills and are ready to join workplace.
Governor’s Dislocated Workers Task Force: This program helps workers who have lost their jobs due to closures of business or reductions in placements due to the disasters (natural or man-made). The center offers retraining services, placement opportunities, unemployment insurance, and other federal services
Trade Adjustment Assistance: This program offers great benefits to those employees who lost their jobs due to high imports. Through this programs, employees are reemployed in different sectors.
Unemployment Services: Through this programs, job hunters are helped through financially and placements.
Temporary Assistance For Needy Families: This program offers great support to the children and youth of needy families. They are encouraged for two parent families and reduce out-of-wedlock pregnancies.
Veteran Services: The program is driven by DVOP & LVER employees by hiring more and more people.
- Black And Decker Little Rock Arkansas
- Auto Rogers Arkansas
- Cantrell Arkansas
- Dewalt Arkansas
- Campbell's Huntsville Arkansas
- Cancer Batesville Arkansas
- Cancer Care Batesville Arkansas
- Darrell's Tire And Service Fort Smith Arkansas
- Darrell Tire And Service Fort Smith Arkansas
- Chevrolet Arkansas
- Honda Bentonville Arkansas
- Fort Smith Schools Arkansas
- Hines Conway Arkansas
- Benton Arkansas
- Fort Smith Arkansas
- Ford Fayetteville Arkansas
- Benton Benton Arkansas
- Conway Corp Arkansas
- Honda Fayetteville Arkansas
- Goodyear Auto Little Rock Arkansas
- Arkansas Regional Fort Smith Arkansas
- Gateway Tire Jonesboro Arkansas
- Ck Tire Fayetteville Arkansas
- Altec Conway Arkansas
- Comcast North Little Rock Arkansas
- Cantrell Little Rock Arkansas
- Care Morrilton Arkansas
- Falcon Jet Little Rock Arkansas
- Baskins Tire And West Memphis Arkansas
- Animal Care Center West Memphis Arkansas
- Community Morrilton Arkansas
- Cantrell North Little Rock Arkansas
- Eye Care Batesville Arkansas
- Everett Benton Arkansas
- Comcast Little Rock Arkansas
- Daltile Sales Rth Little Rock Arkansas
- Camden Arkansas
- Comcast West Memphis Arkansas
- Dewalt Little Rock Arkansas
- Conway County Community Center Morrilton Arkansas
- Affordable Storage And Service Hot Springs Arkansas
- Auto Pine Bluff Arkansas
- Camp Mitchell Episcopal Morrilton Arkansas
- BMW Little Rock Arkansas
- Haynes Home Morrilton Arkansas
- Care Center Rogers Arkansas
- Conway County Jail Morrilton Arkansas
- Fayetteville Auto Park Arkansas
- Doggett Freightliner North Little Rock Arkansas