Auto Repair and Maintenance
Assistance regarding all types of repair and vehicle maintenance is provided by the auto repair service center. The repair services encompass complex engine repairs and minor vehicle inspections. Preventive maintenance services include oil changes, filter changes, battery replacements, tire rotations, and vehicle tune-ups.
Parts replacement and accessory installation are facilitated by the AutoNation Toyota service center. The center is equipped to replace damaged vehicle parts with genuine factory-owned parts. Assistance with accessory installation is also available to customers.
Affordable finance plans and credit plans are offered by the auto repair center. These finance services are designed to assist customers in purchasing new vehicles. Additionally, vehicle loans for pre-owned certified vehicles are provided by the center.
New and Used Cars
The sale of new and used cars is overseen by AutoNation Toyota through authorized dealerships.
Customers can schedule appointments for repair, maintenance, and parts replacement. Appointments can be booked by calling (239)344-1900.
Collision Center Services by AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers
The collision service center, operated by the Toyota certified center, undertakes accident damage repair, body repair, dent removal, and paint services. Equipped to perform comprehensive vehicle restoration, the collision center offers the following facilities:
- Utilization of state-of-the-art facilities, diagnostic tools, and repair equipment
- Employment of factory-trained and certified technicians
- Maintenance of the largest inventory of genuine parts
- Extension of operational hours on both weekends and weekdays at select locations
- Presence of knowledgeable and friendly service personnel
- Expedited processing of claims
- Provision of flexible repair options
- Availability of alternative transportation options