Better Hearing Center Menlo Park California Service Center: Hearing Aid
Better Hearing Service SupportService Helpline: The hearing service center is a multi-specialty center to offers best hearing aid service. The center is equipped with latest hearing aid technology and focus on individual needs. The center works with all major hearing aid manufacturers, to provide best services. Call at (650) 241-3000 to contact a service representative and avail support regarding services and amenities. The center remains operational Monday to Thrusday8AM–4PM, Friday8AM–1:30PM and Saturday, Sunday Closed.
Book Appointment: The Better hearing center empower clients to request appointments in advance to save time. Clients can call at (650) 322-2302 to request and book appointments for hearing checkups. The center provides information about professionals, services, and visiting information to clients asking for appointments.
Get Directions: Clients visiting the hearing center can use Direction Map to locate exact location of the center. Just enter your current location and track the direction to hearing center.
Hearing Aid Store: The hearing clinic operates a hearing aid store that offers various equipment to serve clients. Dial (561) 260-5026 to connect with store representative and avail all needed assistance.
Better Hearing Center Locations to ContactBetter Hearing center operates clinics at various locations to provides the best hearing care services to clients. The services are meant to treat hearing loss and also offer hearing aids to improve hearing health. The main clinics are:
31 Panoramic Way, FL 1
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
2316 Dwight Way
Berkeley, CA 94704
Monterey Hearing Center
665 Munras Avenue, Suite 103
Monterey, CA 93940
Menlo Park Center
695 Oak Grove Ave Ste 200, Second Floor
Menlo Park California 94025
San Francisco Clinic
1400 Franklin Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Fairfield Hearing Aid Center
744 Empire Street, Suite 210
Fairfield, CA 94533
Featured Services of Better Hearing CenterThe main services render by the center are mentioned below:
- Hearing Tests: The center is equipped to conduct various hearing test to measure the problem and offers solutions.
- Tinnitus Treatment: Tinnitus is a medical condition that is characterized by persistent ringing in one or both ears. The problem can affect hearing capacity and lead to various issues. The center offers effective service to treat the Tinnitus.
- Child Hearing Treatment: Better hearing center check hearing problems in children and suggest effective remedies.
- Hearing Aid Repairs: The center also offers repair and maintenance to hearing aids by using the latest technology.
- Earwax Management: The better hearing center offer support and information about earwax management.
- Aural Rehabilitation: The rehabilitation service include to help someone to effective manage hear loss problem and adjust with the environment. Custom Hearing Protection: Provides various solutions and products that help to protect ears.