Butler County Educational Service Center: Education Service Locations
Services by Butler County Educational Service Center
Butler county education service center operates various programs and services for district schools and educational institutes. The center provides assistance to enhance teaching and learning environment. The education service center also offers assistance professional development of school administrators and teachers. The main services offered by the education service center include the following services.
- Butler County ESC Early Head Start (EHS): The education service center-operated Early head start program that offers a home visiting option for infants,
toddlers, pregnant women, and their families. The program is basically a state-funded community-based program for low-income, pregnant women, and families with infants and toddlers.
- Curriculum Services: The education service center is responsible to frame curriculum for district schools. The center also provides assistance for evaluation, instructional design, curriculum audits and mapping.
- Financial Services: The mentioned service center offers finance support like grants and aids for the development of infrastructure.
- Leadership Solutions: The service center provides leadership support to district schools. The services include training and certificate programs for the professional development of teachers and school adminstrators.
Specical Education Program by Butler County Educational Service Center
Butler County Educational Service Center (BCESC) operates programs and interventions to help local schools to help students with special needs. The program involves the below-mentioned amenities.
Educational Audiology: The center has licensed educational audiologists to help students suffering from hearing issues. The aim is to help students and school personnel utilize various heading aids and interventions.
Speech-Language Pathology: The center also offers assessment, evaluation, and intervention to students with speech-language disabilities.
Occupational Therapy & Physical Therapy: This intervention is aimed to help students with sensory integration, body awareness, self-regulation and motor planning.
Itinerant Teacher of The Deaf/Hard of Hearing: This service is aimed to provide support in student's preferred language and communication mode.
Contact Support for Special Education
Special Services Director, School-Aged Programs
Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology Supervisor
Director of Special Education, Preschool Programs
Service Location and Contact for Butler County Educational Service Center
Service Location: 400 N Erie Blvd., Suite A Hamilton, OH 45011
Customer Service Number: (513) 887-3710
Butler County Juvenile Detention & Juvenile Rehabilitation Centers
280 N. Fair Ave. #2 Hamilton, OH 45011
Food Management Service
Union Day Therapeutic School
7116 Office Park Dr. West Chester, OH 45069
- Butler County Educational Jobs
- Anoka County Blaine Human Service
- Cottage Grove Washington County MN
- County Community Westminster California
- Cuyahoga County Witness Victim
- Darke County Educational
- Deaf Broward County
- Medina County Educational
- Multi Service South King County Washington
- Putnam County Educational Ottawa Ohio
- Summit County Educational Ohio
- Victim Montgomery County
- Warren County Ohio
- Family Galveston County Texas
- Family Service Lowndes County
- Hennepin County Minnesota
- Hennepin County Plymouth MN
- Lake County Educational
- Mahoning County Educational
- Educational Ashtabula County Ohio
- Educational Fairfield County Ohio
- Educational Lorain County OH
- Family Pinellas County
- Family Service Association Bucks County
- Family At Houston And Harris County
- Deaf Lake County Florida
- Deaf Volusia County Florida
- Educational Geauga County
- Educational Hamilton County Ohio
- Educational Licking County
- Educational Pickaway County Ohio service center
- Black And Decker Orange County California
- Alameda County California
- Allen County Educational
- Anoka County Blaine Human
- Anoka County Human
- Anoka County Probation
- Anoka County Appointment
- Warren County Educational
- Washington County
- Wood County Educational
- St Louis County Auditor
- Stark County Educational
- Travis County East
- Tri County Educational
- Trumbull County Educational
- TxDMV Regional Harris County