Camden Arkansas Service Center: Department of human services

Department Of Human Services Support

Customer Service Number: Directly contact with the department to get entire Human service assistance such as healthcare, child, families, adult support etc by giving call at +1 870-836-8166
Child Abuse: To file report against Child Abuse or neglect in Arkansas county contact department at hotline number
1-800-482-5964 or TDD 1-800-843-6349
Child Maltreatment: To make complaint against child maltreatment in Arkansas dial 1-800-482-5964. to get immediate support.
Adoption: People or families from Arkansas interested in Child adoption can send request through Contact Us Form to get response.
Foster Care Services: To know about foster care services contact department at 501-682-8770 , TDD 501-682-1442 , or Fax at 501-682-2491 . Make a visit to office at P.O. Box 1437, Slot S560, Little Rock, AR 72203-1437.
Kids Health Care: Contact center for different kids health care programs like ARKids, TEFRA, EIDT, Therapy Services
PASSE, Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services and much more. In case of suicidal thoughts, distress, etc ask support at
Adults & Seniors: Avail support related to Adults and Seniors like Adult Protective support, Medicare Savings, Substance Abuse & Mental Health Treatment, etc by dialing 1-800-482-8049
ARKids First Helpline: Get in detail assistance about support like ARKids, general eligibility, and coverage, medical billing, etc at 1-888-474-8275 Monday through Friday from 8 A.M until 4:30 P.M.
Connect Care: The assistance related to finding doctor/PCP or dentist or Changing doctor/ PCP is provided under the program call 1-800-275-1131 , TDD 1-800-285-1131 to know more.
EBT: Get complete support related to the Electronic Benefits Transfer in order to receive benefits like TEA or Snap contact team at 1-800-997-9999
Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) Helpline: Get concerned help or solve issues related the same by giving call at
Substance Abuse Or Mental Health Treatment: Support related to Individual & Group Counseling, Family Counseling, Mental Health Medication Needs, Help During a Mental Health Crisis etc can be gained at 1-844-763-0198
Choices In Living Resource Center: The information related to the Aging And Disability Resource Centers or long term care services can be asked at 1-866-801-3435 from Monday to Friday 8 AM - 4 PM,or email request at Moreover, Individuals with disabilities, Families, Caregivers and Service providers can also get information by dialing the same number.

Near Me Location To Contact

Contact information of the Human service center for support like Children's, families, Adults, mental health, drug abuse, disability development assistance like programs, etc in Arkansas county are mentioned below.

Ouachita County DHS

222 Van Buren St NW, Camden, AR 71701, United States
+1 870-836-8166
Monday to Friday 8 AM - 4: 30 PM
Near Me Location: Get to know other Human service support providers in Arkansas county over Google Map at Near Me Location

Write a Review

Email Id
Image Text
Capicha Img