The AutoPay service empowers individuals to pay the full amount of their water bills by linking their checking or savings accounts. By enrolling in AutoPay, banks will automatically deduct the bill amount from the designated accounts on the scheduled billing date. This automated process ensures seamless and timely payment of water bills.
City of Phoenix Water Services Phone NumberRegister for AutoPay:
Follow the below steps to Enroll for AutoPay bill payment services.
- Visit Phoenix "pay web portal" first.
- Login into account by using associated email use at the time of registration process.
- Click the "Account(s)" menu and "Enroll Account" to add account(s).
- Enter "10-digit Account Number" "4-digit PIN" and click "Enroll".
Bill Payment Assistance for City of Phoenix Water Service
Water Bill Phone Number
For reporting issues such as service disconnection for non-payment, payment history, overbilling, etc., contact the service helpline at 602.262.6251
Online Bill Payment
Easily pay bills online
using debit cards, credit cards, checking, savings, or any linked account.
Pay through Mail
Pay bills through postal mail by sending the bottom portion of bills along with a check or money order to the registered mailing address: "City of Phoenix, PO BOX 29100, Phoenix AZ 85038-9100".
Where Can I Pay My City Of Phoenix Water Bill In Person?
Pay bills in person at any Chase Bank branch. Visit the Chase Bank branch nearest to you to make payments for City Of Phoenix Water bills.
City of Phoenix Water Bill Payment Address
|Phoenix City Hall
305 W. Washington St.
|8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mon and Fri
12:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. Tues - Thurs
6544 W. Thomas Rd. - Suite 19
|8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mon and Fri
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tues - Thurs
|City of Phoenix
610 E. Baseline Rd. - Suite C-5i
|8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mon and Fr
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tues - Thursday
City of Phoenix Water Bill Quick Pay
Consumers can make quick bill payments by using the 24-hour automated Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system over the phone at 602-262-6251
. The quick pay system accepts payments through American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and debit cards with the Visa logo. The system is available 24x7 on all days. Consumers only need the city services 10-digit account number and a credit or debit card. The quick pay system will provide a payment confirmation number at the end of the call.
How to Pay City of Phoenix Water Bill Through Bank Accounts?The city water service center enables consumers to pay bills via bank accounts, utilizing checking, savings, or any linked account. Customers have the option to schedule a one-time payment service with the bank, ensuring automatic bill payments on the due date. To set up automatic payments via bank accounts, consumers need the following items:
1. Consumers must provide the bank routing number and checking or savings account number.
2. A consumer must possess a 10-digit account number.
3. Provide a valid service address.
4. Follow the prompts and enter the required information.
5. Submit the payment.
City of Phoenix Water Customer Service Center Phoenix AZ
Customer Service Center
610 E Baseline Rd c, Phoenix, AZ 85042, United StatesService Phone: +1 602-262-6251
Featured Services of City of Phoenix Water Service Center
- Distribution of Water for domestic and commercial use
- Water Sewer Service and water treatment plants
- Resolving Water Outage Issue
- Maintenance of water distribution system
- Bill payments and sewer payment services
- Emergency support services
- Construction of dams and water plants