Fontana Community California Service Center: Near Me Service Locations USA
Fontana Community California Service CenterNature Of The Service: The Fontana Community Senior Center is specifically meant to cater to the need of community members who are or have exceeded 55 years of age. The community center is two storied, beautifully designed accommodation spread over 43,000 plus square-foot area. The rooms meet and in many cases exceed the need of senior community members of Fontana where they attend their classes and carry out other activities of leisure such as arts, crafts, fitness, etc.
Customer Service Helpline: Customers can put forward their queries, concerns, suggestions and feedback regarding essential services, including adult and aging services, behavior and mental health services, in-home support services, classes, rentals, excursions, leisure room, transportation and other services offered by the Fontana Community Senior Service Center via phone by ringing at (909) 854-5151 . You are requested to call during working hours only i.e Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. Customer service representatives are best available to attend your queries during this time.
Register Yourself: Individuals wishing to register themselves with the Fontana Community Senior Service Center can do so by contacting the concerned associates or crew at (909) 854-5151 following which they will receive a meeting code via email and that's all! You are done registering through these two very easy, simple and convenient steps.
Referral Services: To receive referral services, please do not hesitate to contact the Fontana Community Senior Center staff at (909) 854-5151 .
Transportation Assistance: At the present moment, the transportation program is offering essential services including trips to medical appointments and grocery stores for members enrolled in the transportation program currently. For more information or to request a trip, dial the customer service number (already provided above) of the Fontana Community Service Center to reach out to the concerned team.
Community Center Location: The Community Center is situated at 16710 Ceres Avenue Fontana, CA 92335. You can visit the center anytime during hours of operation.
Locations Near Me: Customers can locate their Nearby Community Centers by browsing through the mentioned map source in the link page.
Hours Of Operation:
|Monday||7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m|
|Tuesday||7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m|
|Wednesday||7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m|
|Thursday||7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m|
|Saturday||8:00AM - 12:00PM|
Rentals, Classes & Events AssistanceRental Information: Fontana Community Senior Center offers various types of rooms to individuals where they can host parties or events on account of any occasion. A quick overview of the rooms can be given as follows:
- Assembly Room: It can be a perfect location for any occasion including anniversaries, church functions, birthday parties, baby showers, Quinceañeras, luncheons, weddings, etc.
- Warming Kitchen: This accommodation is attached to the assembly room and is made available to customers upon request. Please note that this kitchen is meant only for warming eatables and not cooking. On site cooking is strictly not allowed.
- Courtyard: It is a mesmerizing outdoor location which can be a perfect choice for safe outdoor ceremonies or photo shoots. Please note that receptions are not allowed in the courtyard. They must take place in the assembly room only.
- Multipurpose and Conference Rooms: These rooms can accommodate 40 people each in classroom type arrangement. These rooms can be a perfect choice for classrooms, presentations and small conferences.
Nutrition: You can enjoy mouth watering, home cooked meals at the Fontana Community Senior Center, five days a week. Special food is offered on birthdays and other special events. The meals cost $4 for seniors 55+ (must reside in Fontana); $6 for all other individuals.
Nearby Community Centers in FontanaCypress Neighborhood Center
8380 Cypress Ave Fontana, CA 92335
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Jessie Turner Health & Fitness Center
15556 Summit Ave Fontana, CA 92336
Heritage Neighborhood Center
7350 W Liberty Pkwy, Fontana, CA 92336
Jack Bulik Neighborhood Center
16581 Filbert St, Fontana, CA 92335
Don Day Neighborhood Center
14501 Live Oak Ave, Fontana, CA 92337
- Community Central Florida
- Community Humanitarian Pasco Florida
- Community Berlin New Hemisphere
- Birmingham Community Alabama
- Duke University Community Durham North Carolina
- Community Medina Ohio
- County Community Westminster California
- Community Edmonton Canada
- El Dorado Community Newhall California
- El Dorado Texas Community
- El Dorado Community Lawndale California
- Bright Hope Community Pottstown, Pennsylvania
- Bright Hope Community Pottstown Pennsylvania
- EL Dorado Community Van Nuys Los Angeles
- EL Dorado Community Santa Clarita California
- El Dorado Texas Community Houston
- El Dorado Community Pico Rivera California
- Clayton Center Community Service Board Jonesboro Georgia
- Community Morrilton Arkansas
- Eldorado Community California
- El Dorado Community Texas
- EL Dorado Community San Diego California
- Kia Fontana California
- EL Dorado Community Palmdale California
- Conway County Community Center Morrilton Arkansas
- El Dorado Community Los Angeles
- Legal Fontana California
- EL Dorado Community Hawaiian Gardens California
- Ford Fontana California
- Community Center Jacksonville Florida
- Community Daly City California
- Rock Honda Fontana California
- Community Center Fresno California
- RV Fontana California
- Valley Kia Fontana California
- Community Hospital Long Beach California
- County Community 15460 Mangolia Street Westminster California
- Community EL Monte California
- Mazda Fontana California
- Quality RV Fontana California
- Nissan Fontana California
- BU(Boston University) Community
- Community Financial Brady Street Milwaukee
- Community Financial Milwaukee Wisconsin
- Gulf Coast Community
- Bay Ridge Community
- Arcadia Community
- Florence Firestone Community
- Community Gainesville GA