South Pasadena Senior Citizen Center Service Center: Services For Senior Support
- South Pasadena Senior Citizen Center
Services Provided By South Pasadena Senior Citizen Center
- Services for Seniors & Disables: South Pasadena Senior Citizen Center is a divisional service office of the South Pasadena Community Services Department. The divisional service center is also known by "Senior Citizens Foundation of South Pasadena, Inc." and is meant for the old age people or senior citizens and disable individuals living in California. The service center acts as a one stop of shopping for all adult citizens and physically challenged persons. The service center provides multiple social services support and activities for the seniors and specialty having persons like fun activities, meals, healthcare and wellness programs, homes/shelters, mental healthcare services, transit and many more. For legal services, contact Bet Tzedek (LA County Senior Services) at (323) 939-0506.
Connect With South Pasadena Senior Citizens Service Center
- Customer Service Number: Residents can reach out to the community service department of South Pasadena for all senior support services, programs and benefits through a call at 626-403-7360.
- Meals on Wheels Service Hours: Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Dial - A -Ride Services: For transport services, register yourselves via a call at (626) 403-7368 in between Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Email Support: For upcoming events, email at .
- Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 8AM - 2 PM, Saturdays & Sundays: Closed.
- Service Location Address: The service department is addressed at 1102 Oxley Street, South Pasadena, CA 91030