Trumbull County Educational Service Center: Service Locations Near Me
Trumbull County Educational Service CenterThe educational service center provides assistance and support related to the education programs and services for the schools, teachers and students in Trumbull County. The center runs many professional development training programs for educators as well. Main programs offered are related to education, administration and students.
- TCESC’s - Administrative Services: The center is engaged in providing wide range of administrative services like professional learning, bus driving certification, Curriculum and instruction supervision, health insurance, etc.
- TCESC’s - Educational Service Support: This includes the programs related to the Adapted physical education, Audiology, Autism programming, Extended school year, and more. The center also offers assistance related to the Speech and Language Pathology, etc. For consultation call service desk at 330-505-2800
- TCESC’s - Student Services: The center has designed broad range of student service program for skill and learning enhancement including Challenge 24, Civic Day, Fine arts program and art show, Gifted and talented programming, Spelling Bee, and more.
What Kind Of Professional Training Is Provided By Trumbull County Educational Service Center?
The center offers highly specialized professional training programs for the schools across the district to make educators well versed to face day-to-day school challenges by learning sessions using instructional approaches, accountability, testing, data analysis. The center also customizes the professional training methodologies as per the individual school requirements.
Does Trumbull County Educational Service Center Offers Scholarship Support?
Yes, the center provides all support and information about the scholarships available throughout Trumbull County. The center also offers various Combined Scholarship programs such as First Place Community Fund, Loren Hunter (Warren City Students Only), Stanley L. And Grace A. Woofter, etc.
Scholarship Information Requirements
In order to get eligible for the scholarship general requirements are mentioned as below.
1. Applicant must be the Resident of the Trumbull or should have enrollment in any Trumbull county school.
2. The scholarship will be granted on the basis of above-average success in high school grades or final class tasks.
3. The Application must be submitted through specific school counselors.
The application must have the enclosement attachment of class rank, and ACT and/or SAT scores. Reference letter from the school counselor or administrator. A brief easy on career goals explaining influenced life experiences and future goals along with the present W-2 form of parent(s) and/or guardian(s), & self.
Please note that after filling out the application online one must take out the print to return back it to the school counselor.
What is Trumbull County Educational Service Center Family and Community Engagement Program?
The main objective of the Family and Community Engagement Program by Trumbull County Educational Service Center is to enhance the health and wellness of both children and families for success. The various programs include Coalition on Homelessness and Housing, Supporting and Nurturing Children at Home, helping Children Manage Fears, etc. Thrive Counseling, Youth Intensive Services, Youth/Young Adults in Transition, etc are some of the community service programs commenced by the center.
Trumbull County Educational Service Locations Near Me
The service center can be reached out using by making physical visit or by phone using mentioned details.
Trumbull County Educational Service Center
Service Location: 6000 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446.
Service Center Number: Contact service desk at (330) 505-2800
Send Fax to
Substitute Teachers Support:Information related to the employment of the substitute teachers or assistants give a call to 330-505-2800
Niles School Districts
309 North Rhodes Ave., Niles, OH 44446
- Alameda County California
- Allen County Educational
- Anoka County Blaine Human Service
- Anoka County Blaine Human
- Anoka County Human
- Anoka County Probation
- Anoka County Appointment
- Anoka County Columbia Heights
- Anoka County Coon Rapids
- Anoka County s In USA
- Ashland County
- Ashtabula County Educational West 13th Street Ashtabula OH
- Belmont County Educational Ohio
- Berkeley County South Carolina
- Berks County
- Black And Decker Orange County California
- Blaine County Humane Society
- Brown County Community Treatment
- Brown County Educational
- Brown County Recycling
- Butler County Educational
- Butler County Educational Jobs
- Camden County Health New Jersey
- Carver County
- Cherokee County Development
- Child And Family Support Of Cache County
- Clark County Public
- Clermont County Educational
- Cobb County Toyota
- Columbiana County Educational
- Community Morgan County
- Community Of Northern Champaign County
- Community Of South Orange County
- Conway County Community Center Morrilton Arkansas
- Conway County Jail Morrilton Arkansas
- Cottage Grove Washington County MN
- County Community 15460 Mangolia Street Westminster California
- County Community
- County Community Westminster California
- County Of Fresno Parking Citation Fresno California
- County Of Los Angeles California
- County Of Santa Clara Auditorium
- County East
- County Santa Ana
- County Sierra Vista Arizona
- Crockett County Care
- Cumberland County
- Cuyahoga County Witness Victim
- Dakota County Northern